• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dont be a hero and dont arm wrestle

CaptainNapalm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so youve worked hard on your gains, got some good muscle on your frame, and some dude at a party wants to prove a point and arm wrestle. dont do it! two days ago i did just that and suffered a spiral fracture of the humerus. not only are my workouts crippled over the next two months at least but its the worst pain you can experience. just wanted to give everyone a heads up in hopes you dont end up in my shoes. swallow your ego and keep your gains

sucks man! i was in a bar one time and this prick wanted to arm wrestle, owner told us if we did he'd call the cops. the guy kept insisting we arm wrestle. i told him let's go outside. i figured as soon as we got outside I'd whip his ass. he runs out the door and slams his tailgate down, so fuck it let's arm wrestle. he said go and i went. snapped his arm up by his shoulder. it sounded like a gun went off. i almost fell over after the bone broke, wrapped that shit under the tailgate for him. last time i arm wrestled, i bet that was his last time too.

sucks man! i was in a bar one time and this prick wanted to arm wrestle, owner told us if we did he'd call the cops.

wtf, the owner said if you arm wrestle he'd call the cops? Am I missing something here? Or is "Arm wrestle" some new codeword for something else? :hmmm:

Lot of rednecks and biker types frequent this particular bar. Pretty sure the owner just didn't want a fight in his bar.

"Showing off is a fool's way of glory"
~Bruce Lee

You know how i know youre gay?

You were crippled during an arm wrestling match!

Then you cried like a little girl. :lol:

i used to cocktail waitress in my late 20's and this guy said he wanted to take me home. i told him he'd have to discuss that with my husband and pointed him out. my husband was a huge guy but the guy flirting with me was known as a bad ass tough guy. well he jokingly said to my husband he'd arm wrestle him for me. he broke my husbands arm. you could hear it break over the noise in the bar. the guy bought my husband a case of beer and my husband got some paid leave. no i didn't have to go home with the guy :|

i used to cocktail waitress in my late 20's and this guy said he wanted to take me home. i told him he'd have to discuss that with my husband and pointed him out. my husband was a huge guy but the guy flirting with me was known as a bad ass tough guy. well he jokingly said to my husband he'd arm wrestle him for me. he broke my husbands arm. you could hear it break over the noise in the bar. the guy bought my husband a case of beer and my husband got some paid leave. no i didn't have to go home with the guy :|

I think we may have met before LMAO :kissu:

Note to self: receive payment before committing to a deal with little wing.

That is one department that I never had to learn the hard way. I saw my friend ruin is elbow for a good 5 years at least arm wrestling some little punk at a highschool party. Two months later I was watching old toughman competitions from the 80s and saw a mountain of a man break his radius and ulna arm wrestling a guy half his size.

That was enough to convince me that being big and jacked has very little to do with arm wrestling.

you bunch of pussys! if your strong, be strong and rise to a challenge! wheres your pack leadership? im alpha so im prob the guy that hurt your fake buff arms lol

sly cheated bigtime in that movie, ur not supposed to move your whole body

IML Gear Cream!
lol a bet was a bet :paddle:

you bunch of pussys! if your strong, be strong and rise to a challenge! wheres your pack leadership? im alpha so im prob the guy that hurt your fake buff arms lol

Alpha? HA HA that's a good one.

I don't armwrestle because I don't like holding other men's hands.

Alpha? HA HA that's a good one.

I don't armwrestle because I don't like holding other men's hands.

But you have no problem with holding their dicks... interesting

i liked this movie.. but that does not make everyone can arm wrestle a guy tripple their size which is shown in this movie.. so use your sense before picking up the challenges or be ready to visit doctors..

Back