• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you knew AAS shortens life span...

Dolfan84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i was enjoying myself so much today in the gym that it got me thinking if I knew for sure that AAS was going to shorten my life by say 5-7 yrs would I still juice? For instance instead of 80 yrs one would live 74 or 75. For me it comes down to quality of life, so yes I would continue even if I knew I was cutting my life span shorter. This of course is coming from a single dude without a family. Thought/opinions?

Sure, we're all gonna die from one form a cancer or another anyways the way things are heading. Unless we get lucky and have an accident and go that way.

I'm gonna say yes, and I do believe that now... But someday, with grandchildren and all... It's a tough one.

the way I talk on my phone, my brain will be fried from radiation in another couple of years so bring it on.

But on a more serious note, even If I had concrete proof Id still use I have 3 kids, Married a few dogs the works, but this is a passion I have had for years, so id like to enjoy my life, and leave behind a legacy that say " live happy"

Yes, I would still use. Although I am getting married soon and having a child, I have used so much that I fear the damage is done.

We are all living longer lives, they even want to extend the age for receiving social security. My point is, it's about quality years. Many who hanging on in a miserable existence is not life IMHO.

I would add that aas is about quality living.

IML Gear Cream!
Won't taking steroids give you more motivation to workout? Won't working out increase life span? Give and take *shrug*

I work in the medical field and see how the majority of those "blessed" with longevity spend their last few yrs. I say no thank you. I do think ANY chemical use should be done responsibly and if you can't do that then you've got no business messin with em. If it increases ur current quality of life and isn't taking away from your family then have at it.

Since when does AAS shorten life spans? I could understand heavy use with some of the harder compounds like tren/deca etc, but I think you should be 100% safe with moderate use. checkout greg valentino

in 40-50 years from now they will have some drink this juice live extra 5-7 years. so
it will probably make up for it.

I'm respiratory therapist and work in chronic care...I see some shitty quality of life everyday, people just hanging on for nothing or no good reason. Enjoy your life everyday, do what makes you happy and don't look back! I for one would rather live a few good years than a lot of shitty ones.

I'm respiratory therapist and work in chronic care...I see some shitty quality of life everyday, people just hanging on for nothing or no good reason. Enjoy your life everyday, do what makes you happy and don't look back! I for one would rather live a few good years than a lot of shitty ones.
Well said, that's pretty much what I was trying to convey.

Since when does AAS shorten life spans? I could understand heavy use with some of the harder compounds like tren/deca etc, but I think you should be 100% safe with moderate use. checkout greg valentino

It's a hypothetical scenario...I'm not suggesting they shorten one's life. It's just a what if they did type of deal.

As William Wallace said, "Every one of us dies, but not every one of us really lives."

Would I play in the NFL knowing my body will suffer later in life - you bet your ass. Do I have lingering injuries from years of rugby? Indeed I do but no regrets. Wouldn't trade in the rugby experience for anything. I would still use gear knowing that my life might be cut short by half a decade or so. Besides, I'll get to see my favorite late dog sooner. My biggest fear is not dying - it's losing my wife and/or child or having someone/something hurt either one of them.

It's not so much the destination but the quality of the journey getting there. Live a little. I don't want to be in my upper 90s drooling at the mouth and shitting my diaper anyway.

So i was enjoying myself so much today in the gym that it got me thinking if I knew for sure that AAS was going to shorten my life by say 5-7 yrs would I still juice? For instance instead of 80 yrs one would live 74 or 75. For me it comes down to quality of life, so yes I would continue even if I knew I was cutting my life span shorter. This of course is coming from a single dude without a family. Thought/opinions?

It probably does and yes...I would. No doubt about it.

50 years of being jacked trumps 60 years of being a "regular joe" anytime.

And this coming from a married dude with kids.

Until youre ready to die and wish you had that 5 years back.

IML Gear Cream!

I like your way of thinking GMO.

Pffttt...... What is it with people and wanting to be old and incontinent?

30 geared years = Jacked, Respected and sought after

50 years of being 'natty' = Distinctly average and unremarkable

And in all likelihood you wont shorten you life at all, due to the harmful activities you will be avoiding/doing less often. :coffee:

I'd much rather live my years happy with myself and above average than live a few years longer miserable and average. I don't smoke, drink, and I eat clean around the calendar. I look at that as negating the use of AAS. The sacrifices we make to be jacked and tan.

you know thinking about it, I think with the years of aas use I have, I believe my overall health is 10 times better than it ever has been, I rarely get sick, Im fit, feel great about my self. blood pressure is solid, cholesterol is great.

I think AAS has significantly improved my life!

couldent care less. every one has to die someday. like my dude up there said GET BIG OR DIE TRYING

I love working out and the bodybuilding lifestyle. after i get to the age where i wont be able to compete at peak conditioning life will start to get more and more boring imo. I just don't see how people over the age of 70 still have fun on a daily basis, it just seems so boring...

If I was to live 80 years of quality good life or live 75 years of quality life I would never use again. To me family and friends is more important then my self image. Now if I was to live 75 years, and the last 5 were horrible (meaning to 80) I would continue to use.

Basically, if I knew gear would shorten my life that much I wouldn't use.

Then again I don't use in excess and i'm safe and smart about what I do (As far as eating/training/AAS)

I'll be on gear for the next 50 years. Besides length is related to the shortening of telomere's. Everyone's are different lengths. And most forms of cancer are due to unhealthy habbits(smoking drinking etc, although a few seem random.
But I say FUCK IT. I want to be jacked. I wanna be a JACKED OLD MAN.

it aint matter bawss. i'm a palliative care nurse so i dont know jack shit, but i watch people die all the time. death isnt bias to age or the health conscious. one of my patients a week ago was a 42 year old with glioblastoma multiforme. he was a teacher with a wife and 2 kids. he had no prior medical history. already this year I've seen a chromosome anomaly in an infant, a 33yr old, 2ppl in their 40's, and several from 70-90's. it sux. do the best you can.

besides, didnt jesus say it's better to live 5days alpha than 10days omega? or somethin like that.

Back