• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Questions - Dose Specific Questions

MidWest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, My plan is to layout what I have on hand and get feedback on the best dosage and frequency to use it.

First of all, this is my second cycle. First cycle was only Test C, I did 10 weeks at 250mg twice weekly. Had good results as I was 6'4" 185 (yes tall stick! with little body fat). I ate well and worked hard and on my basic Test C cycle managed to climb to a relatively lean 215. After taking adequate time off, I've lost a little bit of weight down to 210 and ready to go at it again.

I have aquired the following:

8 x 5ml 250mg/ml vials of Test C
4 x 5ml 100mg/ml vials of Boldenon (EQ)

And plenty of Nolva and Clomid for PCT or to battle potential sides.

I've often read that EQ should be at least 400mg per week and I didn't know until I aquired these that these are only 100mg per ml.

Given I only have 2000mg of EQ how can I incorporate this into my cycle to have a positive effect, and how should I dose the Test C on hand over a 10 week cycle?

Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks,

MidWest

EQ uses an undeconate ester -- very slow release. For that reason, in addition to at least 400 mg/week, most people recommend longer cycles with EQ. Because of the very slow release, it takes many weeks to achieve stable blood levels. I generally see cycle lengths of 14 to 20 weeks recommended with EQ.

I don't think the 2 grams you have is enough to be effective. I'd recommend just doing the test at 500 mg/week for 12 weeks followed by a proper PCT. Save the EQ for a future run when you have enough.

Definitely not enough EQ you can either save it, or get more, and run it along side your test for 16 weeks.

Also an effective dose of EQ is in the 600mg/wk range

EQ uses an undeconate ester -- very slow release. For that reason, in addition to at least 400 mg/week, most people recommend longer cycles with EQ. Because of the very slow release, it takes many weeks to achieve stable blood levels. I generally see cycle lengths of 14 to 20 weeks recommended with EQ.

I don't think the 2 grams you have is enough to be effective. I'd recommend just doing the test at 500 mg/week for 12 weeks followed by a proper PCT. Save the EQ for a future run when you have enough.

^^^This is right on the money

600mg/wk for 16-20 weeks is optimum...

Back