• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arimedex

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know anything about Armidex? Doc prescribed as an ai

my trt doc prescribed it for me. problem is, my insurance won't pay for it. it $96 for 30 x 1mg tabs, which isn't TERRIBLE, but it's more than i'm use to.

my work recently changed insurance companies. my old insurance co. would give me 30 x 25mg aromasin tabs for $15.

i'm so pissed. i have my doctor going through the appeals process for me, but i know i'm fucked. all ins. companies are different and can pretty much do what ever they want to.

my trt doc prescribed it for me. problem is, my insurance won't pay for it. it $96 for 30 x 1mg tabs, which isn't TERRIBLE, but it's more than i'm use to.

my work recently changed insurance companies. my old insurance co. would give me 30 x 25mg aromasin tabs for $15.

i'm so pissed. i have my doctor going through the appeals process for me, but i know i'm fucked. all ins. companies are different and can pretty much do what ever they want to.

Mine pays cost me 10.00. I think my dose is to low. 25mg is what I wanted maybe my next visit will see if I can get increased

So 1.mg is plenty Ed
Should I continue this even when I cruise?

I would, Its a good AI, your 1mg tabs just break them in half and take .5ed

The 25mg your were talking about earlier sounds like aromasin

When my joints (elbows and knees usually) start getting sore I know its time to take .5mg Anastrozole (Arimidex), I just took one last night and within 2 hours the joints started to feel better!

IML Gear Cream!
????

When my joints (elbows and knees usually) start getting sore I know its time to take .5mg Anastrozole (Arimidex), I just took one last night and within 2 hours the joints started to feel better!

Thanks for all the info!! That is good to know i will break in half and take .5 instead of the 1mg per day!

I thought joint pain was a sign of low estrogen? Also has anybody used it as a pct item?

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Joint pain is can be caused by many things, but rest assured it is NOT caused by HIGH estradiol levels. Low estradiol will cause your joints to ache and can even lead to brittle bones.

mr big is smoking some good shit.i think he means when his joints start hurting he knows to cut back on his ai.puff puff pass

mr big is smoking some good shit.i think he means when his joints start hurting he knows to cut back on his ai.puff puff pass

LOL, actually, to much Captain Morgan, sorry guys ouch the headache!

Back