• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

End of first week! very happy!

malcolm383

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so this is the end of my first week on TEST E, its my first cycle, im pinning twice a week, 250mg each time. i started at 185 got weighed today 197. my bench went up 30 pounds squat 40, and dead lift 20.
i was under the impression that you wouldnt feel or see anything on test E for a few weeks, maybe its all in my head lol? i feel strong as hell on it tho, but i feel sick as well. i have a fever and am nausious 24/7. im not sure if i have test flu or the real flu :geewhiz:? and that makes it hard to eat a lot, any suggestions on how to get over that would be great. im doing light cardio after each work out as well. just thought id let you guys know how my first cycle is going. :winkfinger:

so this is the end of my first week on TEST E, its my first cycle, im pinning twice a week, 250mg each time. i started at 185 got weighed today 197. my bench went up 30 pounds squat 40, and dead lift 20.
i was under the impression that you wouldnt feel or see anything on test E for a few weeks, maybe its all in my head lol? i feel strong as hell on it tho, but i feel sick as well. i have a fever and am nausious 24/7. im not sure if i have test flu or the real flu :geewhiz:? and that makes it hard to eat a lot, any suggestions on how to get over that would be great. im doing light cardio after each work out as well. just thought id let you guys know how my first cycle is going. :winkfinger:

Sounds like the lab mislabeled a bottle of Tren-A to me.:hmmm:

Seriously though...if you are eating a lot more that can make your strength increase and of course your weight. If what you got is in fact Test-E, you will not be feeling it's effects for at least a couple more weeks. See what a little extra food can do? That's why I am not quick to recommend AAS cycles.

Seriously though...if you are eating a lot more that can make your strength increase and of course your weight. If what you got is in fact Test-E, you will not be feeling it's effects for at least a couple more weeks. See what a little extra food can do? That's why I am not quick to recommend AAS cycles.

the thing is i have ben lifting for around 7 years and could not put weight on at all, no matter how much i ate.

Then it's not test E.

i think you've injected 400mgs of tren E

i think you've injected 400mgs of tren E

Even Tren E takes a few weeks to build up, as it is still a long ester.

Honestly, I don't know of any compound that would put that much weight on you that fast. Even D-bol and Anadrol take a couple weeks to kick in, in terms of weight gain. But 12lbs in a week?

I suppose Mickey D's could do it, but you'd be a fat ass. Maybe your scale is broke...that is the only plausible answer. Either that or you are having some fun at our expense:paddle:

Honestly, I don't know of any compound that would put that much weight on you that fast. Even D-bol and Anadrol take a couple weeks to kick in, in terms of weight gain. But 12lbs in a week?

I suppose Mickey D's could do it, but you'd be a fat ass. Maybe your scale is broke...that is the only plausible answer.

Placebo's and a little e-talk got to his brain I bet :winkfinger:

I know test E supposedly doesn't kick in for 3-4 weeks, but I was noticing decent gains by the second

no where near 12 pounds and that much of a strength increase though, mostly just crazy pumps and a little extra muscle

are you using an AI? maybe you're just bloated as hell lol

I also think it's not unreasonable to see gains by week 2. Your depot will start releasing from your first pin and it will add up to your natural test level while HPTA is still in full gear.

IML Gear Cream!

I suppose Mickey D's could do it, but you'd be a fat ass. Maybe your scale is broke...that is the only plausible answer. Either that or you are having some fun at our expense:paddle:

yeah, i guess you're right. i was thinking placebo effect, but fever and nausea maybe caused by tren.

IDK.

HAHAHAHA. As I read the OP's post this is the first thing that popped in my mind. You always gotta beat me to the good ones! :winkfinger:

im as lost as you guys, im 100% sure its test E. and its not my scale thats broke i use the one at the gym. and yes im running an AI. and no i didnt front load.

you dont know what in that bottle just like i dont know what in my bottles.it could of happened.kinda scary when you say it.

You weight yourself in the morning, then at night after the chinese buffet?

Back