Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Blood test done question on Blood urea nitrogen

Rep Points

Blood test done question on Blood urea nitrogen

My test levels aren't back yet but I'm worried about my creatinine and Bun/cre ratio. Creatinine, serum is low. Range: 0.6-1.4 & I have 0.3. Bun/crea ratio is high. Range: 10.0-23.0 & I have 70.0. They say a high BUN means my kidneys or liver may not be working properly however it also states that if I have a high protein diet (which I do) it can cause these numbers. Any input? I'm a bit worried...

Rep Points

I was on test, EQ, dbol, adex and for pct- clomid, aromasin and Ghrp-6

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gfy55 View Post
    My test levels aren't back yet but I'm worried about my creatinine and Bun/cre ratio. Creatinine, serum is low. Range: 0.6-1.4 & I have 0.3. Bun/crea ratio is high. Range: 10.0-23.0 & I have 70.0. They say a high BUN means my kidneys or liver may not be working properly however it also states that if I have a high protein diet (which I do) it can cause these numbers. Any input? I'm a bit worried...
    I was doing a really high protein, super low carb diet and mine came out at 25.0.

70.0? That is ridiculous. I would say it's not the protein in your diet causing it. I would get to a doctor yesterday.
    All statements provided by M4A3 are for entertainment purposes only. They are not to be mistaken as medical advice, or as advocating any illegal activity. All readers assume full responsibility for any use or misuse of this material.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Do you have Hep C?

Rep Points

No I don't.

Rep Points

Did you take anything for liver protection?

Did you drink any alcohol before having the blood taken?

Start drinking lots of water and get something like milk thistle and/or ALA, and dont drink any alcohol for a few weeks.

As far as the high protein diet is concerned, make sure you eat plenty of green veggies and some fruits "after" eating the protein.

Rep Points

Wow... I did drink some alcohol the night before.. A good amount too. I did take milk thisle and my old blood work from 8 months ago was perfectly normal... Everything.

Rep Points

I asked 2 docs... A general family MD and a urologist. The family MD said that I should be worried and to drink lots of water and have no protei . The urologist says that if I was on steroids and just finished a cycle that my BUN levels will go back to normal. I just finless PCT so maybe in a few weeks it'll be normal.

Rep Points

Wow... I did drink some alcohol the night before.. A good amount too. I did take milk thisle and my old blood work from 8 months ago was perfectly normal... Everything.
    There's what probably spiked it. Alcohol is a no-no if you want to get good bloods done cause it wrecks havoc with your bod.

I thought it would be high because of the dbol but then you showed that you had done a pct also, so it should not be so high from that.

I would just drink lots water, stay off of alcohol, and take the liver care stuff for a few weeks.

Rep Points

FUnnny thing is that i don't drink often but when i do i kind of pound some down. It was memorial day..lol Thanks for all the info. I feel better.