Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

^^^^ Awesome.

Here's a two-part clip with Arnold promoting "Predator":

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

He was the Lone Ranger, a hero, but this cheating thing might be a bigger wrench than some—myself included—initially expected. I heard that "Governator" cartoon has been canceled.

Regardless, Arnold will always be the King!

In the video that Prince posted Arnold says he could have achieved the same physique without steroids. It just would have taken another 6 months to one year.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Arnold’s ‘Governator’ Cartoon Cancelled

Published by Jeff Leins on May 24, 2011

In the wake of his infidelity scandal, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s first official project since leaving politics has been cancelled.

Production has stopped on "The Governator," a family-friendly cartoon series that was to star Schwarzenegger as a retired governor who lives a secret double life as a crime-fighting superhero. His wife, Maria Shriver, and four children were originally planned as part of the series, but their involvement was scrapped before the entire series was cancelled Friday.

A Squared Entertainment, one of the entities producing “The Governator,” announced the show’s demise to the LA Times, confirming suspicions that the concept was done for after Schwarzenegger publicly admitted to fathering a love child with a former housekeeper.

Unfortunately, now we will never know who might have watched a 63-year-old man hotrod around in “super suits” battling cartoon terminators, if anyone.

This shutdown is the latest failure for a Stan Lee-created character based on a celebrity. The last, “Stripperella” based on Pamela Anderson, somehow lasted 13 episodes before Spike TV passed on a second season. Point goes to Pamela Anderson?

Last week, Schwarzenegger put all his potential movie projects on hold, including a deal for his live-action comeback (titled Cry Macho) that was worth $12 million and 25% of first dollar gross. That movie was scheduled to shoot at the end of August.

He’s also attached to a rights package for Terminator 5 (and more) with director Justin Lin (Fast Five) that sold for $29.5 million three days before Schwarzenegger made his public apology as the scandal broke.

From Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Governator' Cartoon Cancelled - News in Film

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    He was the Lone Ranger, a hero, but this cheating thing might be a bigger wrench than some—myself included—initially expected. I heard that "Governator" cartoon has been canceled.

Regardless, Arnold will always be the King!
    you can not diminish what Arnold did in and for the sport of bodybuilding, w/o him many if not most of us wouldn't have gotten "so" into it.

being an ex-cheater, I've wronged many women but once I cheated on them I never slept w/ them again and always broke up with them soon after. but want Arnold did to Maria is borderline monstrous. I don't think I can support him in the future on anything. I surely don't wish him ill in any way.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    you can not diminish what Arnold did in and for the sport of bodybuilding, w/o him many if not most of us wouldn't have gotten "so" into it.
    His primary life and bodybuilding do not go together.
    People outside the niche industry don't care about it.

Its why his rep and cred continue to fall as quickly as raindrops.