• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Week 2 of PCT, Can i Start OSTA??

djflipnautikz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i am on week 2 of my PCT which is the following:

HCGenerate - 5caps/ day
Post-Cycle - 6 caps/day (3 am 3pm)
Unleashed - 6 caps/day (3 am 3pm)
Clomid - 100/75/50/50
Aromasin - 25mg ED
GHRP 6 - 150mcg 3x a day
CJC-1293 - 100mcg 3x a day

can i add osta in week 2 or week 3??

my cycle was 500mg Test E for 16 weeks, dbol 50 mg for 4 weeks, tren 100 EOD for 5 weeks and winny 50mg ED for 5 weeks.

Ok i am on week 2 of my PCT which is the following:

HCGenerate - 5caps/ day
Post-Cycle - 6 caps/day (3 am 3pm)
Unleashed - 6 caps/day (3 am 3pm)
Clomid - 100/75/50/50
Aromasin - 25mg ED
GHRP 6 - 150mcg 3x a day
CJC-1293 - 100mcg 3x a day

can i add osta in week 2 or week 3??

my cycle was 500mg Test E for 16 weeks, dbol 50 mg for 4 weeks, tren 100 EOD for 5 weeks and winny 50mg ED for 5 weeks.

How were your gains with that cycle you just completed? Would you recommend? I am looking into something very similiar for my next cycle.

4 pounds in bodyweight and lost 5% of bodyfat. I think the 4 pound were water cuz i look alot leaner. I loved the cycle. I had a nice beer belly going into the cycle and i now have a six pack....but i probably invested more in my pct... lol... want to gain those 4 pounds back, and hoping this poct with the ost to do that for me. I just need someons advice if i should add the osta now, week 3 or after pct. Osta is not suppressive so i dont think there should be a problem

I've heard SARMs are somewhat suppressive from a number of sources. I saw someone's bloodwork after using it during pct and he hadn't recovered very well. I'll see if I can find it. Alot of people disagree, but it is at best mildly suppressive so I would save it for afterwards.

yea i knew S4 was SLIGHTLY suppressive, however i havnt seen any information that shows OSTA as being suppressive. i would like to see any information regarding that before i start...

that was a little more than slight suppression IMO, but you're right from what I'm reading osta is less so

if you decide to use it think about getting some blood work, if it works out well for you I might try it :p

Back