• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Arnold Schwarzenegger Could Face $200 Million Divorce

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Arnold Schwarzenegger Could Face $200 Million Divorce

schwarzenegger-maria-shriver-590-051011-1305658050-1306158522.jpg

If Maria Shriver decides to file for divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger, the payout could put Tiger Woods' $110 million divorce to shame. According to Page Six, the couple's net worth has been placed between $200 million and $400 million, which means should Shriver cut legal ties with her husband of 25 years, she could take over $200 million with her.

Though it's believed the power couple has some sort of prenup in place, the longevity of their marriage and Schwarzenegger's infidelity is likely to trump the relevance of the document in court.

Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced their separation earlier this month, and last week news broke that the former California governor had fathered a child with the couple's former maid and assistant.

Other claims that Schwarzenegger has fathered more than one children with different women have also been making the rounds, most audibly from former 'Bond' girl Jane Seymour, who believes "there will be lots of information coming people's way" in the near future.

"I heard about two more [out of wedlock kids] somebody else knows about," Seymour said in a CNN interview. "I even met someone who knows him well."

Like many in Hollywood, Seymour wasn't the least bit surprised by the news of Schwarzenegger's epic philandering. "I was not even remotely surprised," she said. "The moment I heard it, that there was an announcement of their separation -- he was obviously jumping the gun before everyone else told the world of the news."

Though they are separated, Shriver has yet to file for divorce from Schwarzenegger. However, it is believed she has hired top Hollywood divorce lawyer Laura Wasser should she decide to proceed with a divorce.

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

would i be a sexist asshole to say if she was taking care of business he wouldn't have cheated on her? but if he was making her happy she probably would have given him all the sex he wanted too. fucking sad spectacle for their kids.

200 million!?

Funny, but skeletor all of a sudden is a whole lot more attractive.:geewhiz:

would i be a sexist asshole to say if she was taking care of business he wouldn't have cheated on her? but if he was making her happy she probably would have given him all the sex he wanted too. fucking sad spectacle for their kids.

Sexual desire or putting out capacity :nerd: is highly individual, though, right?

I'm not sure either of the boldfaced bits above has anything to do with cheating either.

I've known people very satisfied with their married lives yet who pursue extramarital activity.

Definitely agree that it could be sad for the children, but it's also cool to find out you have a half sibling you were never aware of. I hope Maria's children eventually get in contact with Baena's child. And, uh, any other children who turn up.

Geez, Arnold! :mooh:

He'll cough up over 50% of his assets and net value.

He was legally in the wrong by cheating (multiple times from what it sounds)
He still has kids that she'll likely get full custody of

Assets will get split, he'll then have to pay for alimony, child support, and if she has a good lawyer (which I'm sure she does) he'll have to pay for her legal fees too...he's fucked if she wants to stick it to him.

Tiger's potential divorce could be wayyyyy more expensive

IML Gear Cream!

Nope. You'd just be a typical naive broad. He didn't fuck the maid because Skeletor wasn't giving him enough sex. He fucked the maid because she was there and willing to fuck him. Not trying to oversimplify it, but it is that simple. The only way to have prevented it would have been to not have the maid around in the first place. Men spread their seed. It's not our fault. Blame Darwin.

And however the lawyers eventually slice up the pie, I doubt we'll ever see Arnold sitting all sad-eyed in a Wendy's restaurant counting out change to purchase a Frosty. :rolleyes:

unless it's in a script. :)

I remember that California is a state where if the prenup is voided then the assets are halved. I recall vaguely that since Jessica Simpson's net worth was more than Nick Lachey's that she paid millions when they divorced.

Arnold's taste in women is horrendous. Suprised he is still idolized.

I'd blow my head off before I lost $200 mil over that ^^^ ugly bitch!

I'm not sure Retlaw would have fucked that.

:hair: The highest earning house keeper, ever! In the long, long history of house keepers!

IML Gear Cream!
Guatemala-born Mildred revealed that she realised the truth once her son started to resemble the former Governor of California.

???It was as Joseph grew and I started to see the resemblance that I wondered ??? but It became more apparent as time went on,??? she said.

???I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he [Arnold] wondered. But he never said anything to me.???

It looks like she had sex with several other men besides arnold.:D

I guess bodybuilder's sperm is lot stronger than others.:lol:

Sorry no women after a divorce deserves that type of money unless she was sexualy molested,beaten,abused her whole marriage. They had butlers,maids,nannys to do her work and his so why does she deserve that much when other people raised there kids

It looks like she had sex with several other men besides arnold.:D

Wasn't she married when the affair happened? It could have been Arnold and her husband as possible fathers. Two doesn't necessarily mean there were others or "several," right?

Sorry no women after a divorce deserves that type of money unless she was sexualy molested,beaten,abused her whole marriage. They had butlers,maids,nannys to do her work and his so why does she deserve that much when other people raised there kids

Deserve has nothing to do with it. It's the divorce laws and your attorney/the court, I'm guessing, that determine the amount.

And who knows how much Maria or Arnold were involved with their children? I imagine that both parents were very involved, but maybe the staff raised them.

We'll have to wait for a tell all tale from one of the children.

She's a Kennedy, I bet the prenups are to protect her.

^^^^ I wonder about that, too. She's a Kennedy and he was a movie star.

They married in 1986.

Was Arnold a heavy hitter in Hollywood by then?

From his IMDb page:

1987 The Running Man
Ben Richards
1987 Predator
Dutch

1986 Raw Deal
Mark Kaminsky aka Joseph P. Brenner

1985 Commando
John Matrix

1985 Red Sonja
Kalidor

1984 The Terminator
The Terminator

1984 Conan the Destroyer
Conan

1982 Conan the Barbarian
Conan

1980 The Jayne Mansfield Story (TV movie)
Mickey Hargitay

1979 Scavenger Hunt
Lars

1979 The Villain
Handsome Stranger

1977 The San Pedro Beach Bums (TV series)
Muscleman – Lifting Is My Life (1977) … Muscleman

1977 The Streets of San Francisco (TV series)
Josef Schmidt – Dead Lift (1977) … Josef Schmidt

1976 Stay Hungry
Joe Santo

1974 Happy Anniversary and Goodbye (TV movie)
Rico

1973 The Long Goodbye
Hood in Augustine's Office (uncredited)

1969 Hercules in New York
Hercules (as Arnold Strong 'Mr. Universe')

None of their legal paperwork, pre-nups, etc. has been revealed or has it? The $200 million amount is just a guess based on California laws? I'm curious to see what takes place. Were there pre-nups and who will have the best legal team? Will it be an ugly divorce? Will there even be a divorce? :thinking:

Last edited:
YouTube Video

Old news, but it's funny that they'd describe an affair on Arnold's part either "shocking" or "jaw-dropping" news. Wasn't it in "Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder" where Arnold describes sex as merely another exercise? I don't think he ever put too much stock in fidelity.

Last edited:
This kid is gonna grow up an illegitimate, rich, jacked, guatemalan/austrian hybrid. possible antichrist in the making here. :coffee:

Wasn't she married when the affair happened? It could have been Arnold and her husband as possible fathers. Two doesn't necessarily mean there were others or "several," right?
Two cheaters:roflmao:

Some people are just serial cheaters. They just need the attention to feed their monstrous egos and frail self-esteem.

Back