• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EQ and donating blood

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SuperGeared RBC'd, how often to donate blood? Im at week 5.

Are you just assuming you have a high blood cell count or did you have BW done ?

assumption, which I guess is the mother of all fuckups. I was thinking of donating halfway through, out of pure charity :lol:

assumption, which I guess is the mother of all fuckups. I was thinking of donating halfway through, out of pure charity :lol:

probably not a bad idea. Give you peace of mind.

They usually will do a finger prick test for your Hematocrit levels right before donation. If its above 50, donating blood is a good idea.

In the states usually every 2 months is max for donating.

hmm . . I was in Africa a couple of years back. You're black-carded for a period of time from donating, but Im not sure what the time period is.

Don't forget to get blood work done especially fter donation a few times in a row. Some people get iron deficient. Others get low platelets.

Does all gear cause an increase in RBC ?

IDK, but I understand boldernone has an affinity for it.

IML Gear Cream!
one of these days you and I gotta try some cock-docking roid :lol:

I just gave blood at week 10 of a test e cycle, hematocrit was 52. Is there regular interval that trt patients donate blood?

Most AAS do increase RBC some more than others. Anadrol is really good at this as well as EQ of course.

How harmful is it to have elevated RBCs for an extended period.

High BP, stroke and cardiovascular stress risks. Thick blood is much harder to pump.

then you could probably add penile disfunction to the larger-cocked gents :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
then you could probably add penile disfunction to the larger-cocked gents :coffee:

I read up on this some. People that live in higher altitudes have hematocrits up to ~53%. No studies have shown they have any added risk. I think up past that and you have some risks.

Back