Travelling Tips

Thread: Travelling Tips

Rep Points

Travelling Tips

[list=1][*]Plan! Think about how long you're going to be on the road and bring enough food. Think finger foods if you're driving....chicken breast & beef cut into bite size pieces, cut up veggies, even a hamburger patty can be eaten while driving. Worst case scenario...bring low sugar protein bars....they are better than being caught w/o food and eating some fast food crap[*]Water. Don't guzzle 2 litres of water right before you leave, lol. Bring your water, and time your drinking so that you down most of it 30-45 minutes before your scheduled stop...that way you can go pee when you need to [*]This one's from DP....Fill your shaker cup w/ as much protein as you'll need for the trip (2, 3, 5, 6 scoops, etc), add your cream and water and mix it w/ ice. It'll be good for hours [/list=1]

Okay...anyone got anymore...I've been distracted by an online colouring book :o

Rep Points

Thanks w8

DP

Rep Points

Those are helpful, thanks w8.

Here's one for ya, over the next six months my part time Army job is gettin' a little more full time, and I'm gonna be away from home anywhere from 3 days to 2 1/2 weeks at a time in various training scenerios.

Any thoughts on what to take, besides a monsterous cooler, that will provide large calorie meals with good macronutrient breakdowns? I know I'll be spending some of this time parking my ass in a classroom with a 10 minute break every hour or two, so I'm looking for something I can wolf down without breaking out the Hibachi and butcher knife.

I may also ask for some training thoughts, as I doubt I'll always have access to weights and machines. Guess I could pack some lighter DBs and just do higher reps with 'em. Or I guess I could load up the machine gun and pound out some reps on that little bastard.

All ideas are appreciated.
    Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine