Napsgear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

GHRP-6 from Naps Every Thing You Have To Know ?????

Rep Points

Lightbulb GHRP-6 from Naps Every Thing You Have To Know ?????

How To Take GHRP-6 ?

How To Mix GHRP-6 With Bacteriostatic Water ?

How To Inject When Mixed ?

How Ect....?????

When I Learn How To Mix GHRP-6 With Bacteriostatic Water I Will Make A YouTube Video FAQ ....>

I CAN'T FIND ONE YET FOR FIRST TIME USERS ???? IF ANYONE ALREADY HAS ONE THEN POST IT UP....IF NOT IM STILL MAKING ONE.....THANK YOU FOR ANY FUTURE POSTS....

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndTimeUser View Post

How To Take GHRP-6 ?

How To Mix GHRP-6 With Bacteriostatic Water ?

How To Inject When Mixed ?

How Ect....?????

When I Learn How To Mix GHRP-6 With Bacteriostatic Water I Will Make A YouTube Video FAQ ....>

I CAN'T FIND ONE YET FOR FIRST TIME USERS ???? IF ANYONE ALREADY HAS ONE THEN POST IT UP....IF NOT IM STILL MAKING ONE.....THANK YOU FOR ANY FUTURE POSTS....

Complete step by step for peptides
    Complete step-by-step guide for peptide beginners
    1 - You are on this site because you have heard of and want to become more familiar with Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP) and/or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). These 2 materials administered can give you an increased quality of life in ways of anti-aging, muscular hypertrophy, fat loss, injury repair, higher bone density, and better sleep.

2 - GHRP can be used on its own to increase our natural Growth Hormone (GH) pulse release from the Pituitary Gland in the brain. GHRP dosed in conjunction with GHRH will amplify our growth hormone release significantly to gain maximal benefit.

3 - There are various types of GHRH's. The only GHRH to consider is tetra-substituted CJC-1295 / CJC-1295(without DAC) / modGRF(1-29). They are all the same thing but with a different name. They come in vials ranging in material weights measured in milligrams (mg) consisting of a solid freeze-dried (lyophilized) substance.

4 - There are various types of GHRP's. GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, and Imaporelin. The differences between them are potency and side effects. GHRP-6 is very potent and makes you quite hungry. GHRP-2 is potent and can slightly affect your sleep somewhat. Hexarelin is very potent but you can desensitize from higher dosages. Imaporelin is potent with the minimalist side effects of all 4 GHRP's.

5 - Peptides are dosed via a regular 1mL needle syringe typical to what a diabetic would use. It is administered Subcutaneously (SubQ) (just under the skin into the fat tissue), most usually around the abdomen region.

6 - The required amount (saturation dose) is 1mcg (microgram) per Kg (Kilogram) of bodyweight. The typical usage and for ease of measuring is 100mcg of modGRF(1-29) and/or 100mcg of your choice of GHRP. Lower dosages will simply result in less GH release due to a slightly weaker GH pulse and reduce any side effects you may have. A higher dose will have minimal benefit and is more a waste of money than anything else. But, in saying that, the more frequently dosed in any given day would result in more frequent pulses.

7 - Mixing (reconstitution) the lyophilized product in their vials with Bacteriostatic Water (BW) can take some getting used to. The idea is not to add too much dilution. Typical rule of thumb is to add 0.5mL of BW to 1mg of Peptide. So a 2mg vial should reconstitute with 1mL BW. 5mg with 2.5mL, 10mg with 5mL, etc. Squirt the BW along the inside wall of the vial in a smooth controlled manner being cautious not to agitate the mixture too much. It will dissolve itself and become clear. You can roll the vial gently between your fingers or hands but don't shake it to dissolve. The reconstitute is ok to be drawn once fully dissolved.

8 - On a 1mL needle, there are either 50 tick marks from 0-100, skipping every odd number OR 100 international units (IU). A 100mcg dose is half way between the 2nd and 3rd tick mark, OR 5 IU's (if you followed the above reconstitution). There are no half tick marks. It is OK to draw modGRF and GHRP into the one needle for a single shot. It is NOT OK to mix peptides in the same vial or syringe for storage.

9 - Reconstituted peptide should be stored in the refrigerator to prevent degradation. Left at room temperature, peptide will degrade within days but kept in the fridge will last months. You can pre-load syringes and store in freezer if you want but it is more of a hassle than being worth the effort.

10 - Doses can be taken throughout the day but at no less than 3 hour intervals between doses. 1 dose a day is typical for light injury repair, anti-aging effects, deeper sleep, and better quality of life. The most beneficial would be to dose immediately prior to going to bed for your daily sleep period. Sleep is the time when our pituitary is most active. 2 or 3 doses per day will give the added benefit of lean tissue build, and fat loss, considering your diet consists of good quality foods.

11 - Doses should be taken on empty stomach to benefit the most. This is usually 3 hours or more.

12 - Do not consume food for between 15-30 minutes after your dosage. Best time is around 20-25 minute mark. GH pulses should peak within about 10 minutes after dosage. Fats and Carbohydrates affect the pulse dramatically. Protein has no effect on pulse and you can have a pure protein source in your stomach at anytime if you so choose to.

13 - Dosage timing can be beneficial to your goals. For muscle growth, the 2nd most beneficial time to dose is post workout (PWO). Best time is pre-bed because sleep is when we recover and our cells repair and grow. Within 30 minutes should be fine but sooner the better. Remember to have your meal 20-25 minutes after dose.

14 - For fat loss, your supplemental dose is 1 hour pre-cardio exercise after a long fasting without food. Best time is after waking up and before breakfast. During cardio exercise, maintain a moderate intensity for between 30-60 minutes. 45 minutes is a good session. You do not want to go too hard or too long. A moderate pace will utilize Free Fatty Acids (FFA) at the highest rate for energy. Refrain from eating for approximately 2 hours after your exercise because this is the time the body is still burning fat as fuel. You must eat throughout the day to reduce the chance of muscle catabolism (breakdown).

15 - These Peptides can be used on a daily basis for the rest of your life without any harm. Enjoy!!!

Written and Thanks goes to Aussie

Rep Points

But many new users cant understand that ..... i need help making how to use ghrp-6 for dummies ? i know i know ... The usuals comments ....they shouldn't be trying it if they don't understand....an such on....but then they ether try it anyways an they hurt or worse die.....

any serious post's will be appreciated ............thank you

Rep Points

Darwins theory kinda wishes they would try and die, if they cant figure it out at least it weeds out the idiots that didn't research before they went sticking themselves with shit. Worlds always a better place with less idiots.

Rep Points

Complete step by step for peptides
    Complete step-by-step guide for peptide beginners
    1 - You are on this site because you have heard of and want to become more familiar with Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP) and/or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). These 2 materials administered can give you an increased quality of life in ways of anti-aging, muscular hypertrophy, fat loss, injury repair, higher bone density, and better sleep.

2 - GHRP can be used on its own to increase our natural Growth Hormone (GH) pulse release from the Pituitary Gland in the brain. GHRP dosed in conjunction with GHRH will amplify our growth hormone release significantly to gain maximal benefit.

3 - There are various types of GHRH's. The only GHRH to consider is tetra-substituted CJC-1295 / CJC-1295(without DAC) / modGRF(1-29). They are all the same thing but with a different name. They come in vials ranging in material weights measured in milligrams (mg) consisting of a solid freeze-dried (lyophilized) substance.

4 - There are various types of GHRP's. GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, and Imaporelin. The differences between them are potency and side effects. GHRP-6 is very potent and makes you quite hungry. GHRP-2 is potent and can slightly affect your sleep somewhat. Hexarelin is very potent but you can desensitize from higher dosages. Imaporelin is potent with the minimalist side effects of all 4 GHRP's.

5 - Peptides are dosed via a regular 1mL needle syringe typical to what a diabetic would use. It is administered Subcutaneously (SubQ) (just under the skin into the fat tissue), most usually around the abdomen region.

6 - The required amount (saturation dose) is 1mcg (microgram) per Kg (Kilogram) of bodyweight. The typical usage and for ease of measuring is 100mcg of modGRF(1-29) and/or 100mcg of your choice of GHRP. Lower dosages will simply result in less GH release due to a slightly weaker GH pulse and reduce any side effects you may have. A higher dose will have minimal benefit and is more a waste of money than anything else. But, in saying that, the more frequently dosed in any given day would result in more frequent pulses.

7 - Mixing (reconstitution) the lyophilized product in their vials with Bacteriostatic Water (BW) can take some getting used to. The idea is not to add too much dilution. Typical rule of thumb is to add 0.5mL of BW to 1mg of Peptide. So a 2mg vial should reconstitute with 1mL BW. 5mg with 2.5mL, 10mg with 5mL, etc. Squirt the BW along the inside wall of the vial in a smooth controlled manner being cautious not to agitate the mixture too much. It will dissolve itself and become clear. You can roll the vial gently between your fingers or hands but don't shake it to dissolve. The reconstitute is ok to be drawn once fully dissolved.

8 - On a 1mL needle, there are either 50 tick marks from 0-100, skipping every odd number OR 100 international units (IU). A 100mcg dose is half way between the 2nd and 3rd tick mark, OR 5 IU's (if you followed the above reconstitution). There are no half tick marks. It is OK to draw modGRF and GHRP into the one needle for a single shot. It is NOT OK to mix peptides in the same vial or syringe for storage.

9 - Reconstituted peptide should be stored in the refrigerator to prevent degradation. Left at room temperature, peptide will degrade within days but kept in the fridge will last months. You can pre-load syringes and store in freezer if you want but it is more of a hassle than being worth the effort.

10 - Doses can be taken throughout the day but at no less than 3 hour intervals between doses. 1 dose a day is typical for light injury repair, anti-aging effects, deeper sleep, and better quality of life. The most beneficial would be to dose immediately prior to going to bed for your daily sleep period. Sleep is the time when our pituitary is most active. 2 or 3 doses per day will give the added benefit of lean tissue build, and fat loss, considering your diet consists of good quality foods.

11 - Doses should be taken on empty stomach to benefit the most. This is usually 3 hours or more.

12 - Do not consume food for between 15-30 minutes after your dosage. Best time is around 20-25 minute mark. GH pulses should peak within about 10 minutes after dosage. Fats and Carbohydrates affect the pulse dramatically. Protein has no effect on pulse and you can have a pure protein source in your stomach at anytime if you so choose to.

13 - Dosage timing can be beneficial to your goals. For muscle growth, the 2nd most beneficial time to dose is post workout (PWO). Best time is pre-bed because sleep is when we recover and our cells repair and grow. Within 30 minutes should be fine but sooner the better. Remember to have your meal 20-25 minutes after dose.

14 - For fat loss, your supplemental dose is 1 hour pre-cardio exercise after a long fasting without food. Best time is after waking up and before breakfast. During cardio exercise, maintain a moderate intensity for between 30-60 minutes. 45 minutes is a good session. You do not want to go too hard or too long. A moderate pace will utilize Free Fatty Acids (FFA) at the highest rate for energy. Refrain from eating for approximately 2 hours after your exercise because this is the time the body is still burning fat as fuel. You must eat throughout the day to reduce the chance of muscle catabolism (breakdown).

15 - These Peptides can be used on a daily basis for the rest of your life without any harm. Enjoy!!!

Written and Thanks goes to Aussie

Good post.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."

Rep Points

GXRP6 is awesome, I have yet to try Naps, But all of Naps products are great, so I'll be trying it from them next.

Rep Points

Ghrp6

How do you know if GHRP6 is working, have been taking it for a about a week, no hunger or flushing symptoms, no noticeable gain in strength or size. Am I expecting to early?

I take it 3 times a day. and I've mixed a 5mg vial with 2ml BW.. anyone have any ideas or info to share on this?

Rep Points

i took my first ever dose of ghrp 6 today, i took 100 mcg and it was about half way between the second and third tiny tick mark so it wasnt even up to the ten on the needle, did i do it right, im curious cause it just seems to be such a tiny amount haha

Rep Points

btw i mix 2.5ml bac water into 5 mg of ghrp 6 so how many "tick" marks should i go up to on my 1cc diabetic needle

getn limbered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jnickerson View Post
    btw i mix 2.5ml bac water into 5 mg of ghrp 6 so how many "tick" marks should i go up to on my 1cc diabetic needle
    each "10" mark would be 250mcg

GHRP6 is a great pep. I haven't tried it from naps yet, but i'm sure it's gtg just like his gh.

Rep Points

thanks man, big help i think im gonna keep nice and simple and go to 125 mcg i heard that was a good dose and its easy to measure on the needle than.

Rep Points

good stuff.

next time add CJC-1295 to the cycle.. makes it much more effective cycle

WANNABEAMONSTER

Rep Points

Anyone ever order fron marlucaminos?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Back View Post
    each "10" mark would be 250mcg

GHRP6 is a great pep. I haven't tried it from naps yet, but i'm sure it's gtg just like his gh.

Naps Has Quality products an the peptides work great ....

WANNABEAMONSTER

Rep Points

Alright thanks, I thought naps was just a users screen name, that had written this write up

Rep Points

where are naps peptides from .. china i assume right ?

been looking to do a nice hgrp+hgrh peptide cycle..

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerjl2 View Post
    Alright thanks, I thought naps was just a users screen name, that had written this write up
    LOL this is a form to help....'' NOT Criticize '' bro ....

And to answer the new post yes naps gets some of there products from china.....but they also get there products from other reliable sources in other country's ....Many Users Would Agree that Only the best come's from naps...They work through other companies... FOR KNOW THE NAPSGEAR SITE IS DOWN FOR UPDATING...
    Last edited by 2ndTimeUser; 07-26-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Rep Points

LOL this is a form to help....'' NOT Criticize '' bro ....

And to answer the new post yes naps gets some of there products from china.....but they also get there products from other reliable sources in other country's ....Many Users Would Agree that Only the best come's from naps...They work through other companies... FOR KNOW THE NAPSGEAR SITE IS DOWN FOR UPDATING...
    i have used naps for along time.. i know their gear is legit..gp <3 . im just not very familiar with their peptides

Rep Points

thank you for making the reconstitution and the amount to take(5tics)so very simple.

Rep Points

ghrp 6 Peptides are great for recovery !!! An I Loved it with adding to joint repair....

Rep Points

ghrp 6 Peptides are great for recovery !!! An I Loved it with adding to joint repair....

They are good for recovery.... this is a great thread, lot's good info

Rep Points

i like ghrp 2 and ipam better... give them a run

Rep Points

First time poster; found this on google.

I've just noticed i've got a tiny little hair (probally .5cm long) floating in my vial.

I've taken this for a week now, should i stop taking it now until i get a new vial of GHRP-6 ?

or will i survive

Rep Points

Ghrp-6

Quote Originally Posted by Fit_Qtie View Post
    Good post.
    I read your article and thank you for clearing up things for me

is mixing it necessary or could take without bac water , am planning to start and want to make sure I do it right
    i want to build lean muscle and lose weight , is this your best recommended pproduct please feel free to advise me

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyboy696 View Post
    Darwins theory kinda wishes they would try and die, if they cant figure it out at least it weeds out the idiots that didn't research before they went sticking themselves with shit. Worlds always a better place with less idiots.
    agreed...

Rep Points

Good info. I will try GHRP 6 soon