• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Overdosing on mel2

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i had enough, is there an antidote for Mel2? I think i brought out a recessive Sicilian gene or some crap on this stuff.

If i put a turban on i would look exactly like a punjab. I just wanted to get bronze...Not burnt Sienna/brown/red!

Indian women are giving me the eye and im pretty sure cops want to pull me over more.

Would giving myself a bath in hydrogen peroxide help lighten things up? Fuck!

haha...yea, you have to be careful on this stuff because it can make you black.

Hopefully you won't be flying anywhere anytime some. You'll never make it through TSA

how long before you started geting results i am thru 10ml bottle and the only thing i have goten is freckles eveywhere and a 24/7 huge rock hard woodys.and i am laying 20 mins in the tanning bed.it has only been like 9 or 10 days i know but damn i tought might see somthing with a whole botttle worth.i do have another 10ml vial.just wondering when i might start geting dark .

mt-ii gives me uncontrollable hardons.......kinda annoying actually......after the load phase i only take it 2 times a week to maintain color.....so usually after 10 days of inj daily, then only twice a week for me

one thing i've noticed too, is that it possibly makes it easier to tan further down the road without it also....meaning last year i used it and was nearly purple and this year first couple times outside in the sun have actually tanned me instead of bad sunburn like i'd normally get.....don't know if it's a direct result of last years dosing, but could be....maybe longer term effect on bodies release of pigments?

I'm normally the pasty kid in the corner. After taking it a little this spring I'm the darkest I've ever been. I noticed that it doesn't really look natural unless you tan while you're on it.

It also makes my chest and shoulders break out like a mofo. Anyone else had these symptoms?

mt-ii gives me uncontrollable hardons.......kinda annoying actually......after the load phase i only take it 2 times a week to maintain color.....so usually after 10 days of inj daily, then only twice a week for me

one thing i've noticed too, is that it possibly makes it easier to tan further down the road without it also....meaning last year i used it and was nearly purple and this year first couple times outside in the sun have actually tanned me instead of bad sunburn like i'd normally get.....don't know if it's a direct result of last years dosing, but could be....maybe longer term effect on bodies release of pigments?

I cant tell if its the gear or the Mel2 with the boners though. Since ive dropped Masteron, my libido has dropped a bit. Im using letro on cycle so maybe thats helping to squash it a bit.

I notice an immediate darkening effect within 20 mins of subQ. Within 5 mins, i feel a wave of nausea wash over me. Nothing unbearable but its like when you have a lipper of skoal in for too long.

I have several freckles which havent faded. And i have never had a freckle in my life.

Havent pinned any mel2 in a while yet im still not fading at all. I just wanna drop down a shade or so. My girl is PR/DR and im twice as dark as she is. Its like...Contest bronzer or some shit :lol:

EP's exemestane might be crap but their mel2 is wicked.

Ive heard rumors that once you stop using mel2 and youve been on for months, your body's melanin production drops and you turn pastey. Hope not.

does sfw know wtf he is talking about i sure hope not first exp exemestaNE i just bought a bottle and i sure hope it is not crap.and i all so hope and i have never heard that when you stop mel2 that you turn white or that you natty melatan is out of wack is any of this true.and all so nobody answered my guestion how long before yall stated geting dark like 1 week 2 weeks or what.i am 1 week in taking 1mg a day and seeing nothing but freckles no tan and i am tanning wtf.how much longer before i might start seeing results.thanks

^ Do i know what im talking about? Far as what? Their exemestane? lol Dude, im no noob. I run serious cycles and i know when an AI is not working. Even at 2mls ED. No protection.

So yeah, i needed to pick up some letro to take care of the Gyno that developed. My gyno spoke for itself. Not bashing them...But there are countless complaints. Do some homework.

As far as using an exogenous substance that will lower your bodys own production...Why not? Seems feasible to me. Just think about any other exogenous substance introduced into the body that lowers your own production (test, T3, even melatonin)

I dont know if its true, thats why i asked. But it sounds possible.

And to answer your question....depends on what your skin type is. Im skin type III. The darker you are, the quicker you will notice. Use it ED until the tan develops. You need UV exposure to activate it. Once you have your desired darkness, you maintain it with weekly or bi-weekly shots.

If you notice nothing, perhaps youre shit is bunk.

Hope that helps....

i have done my homework i have not heard anything about extreme ai being bunk none untill now from you.i was not saying you did not know your shit i was asking if it is true or was it a one time deal.well i guese i will find out because it is going to be here in a couple days.i am all so skin type 3 so when did you notice results geting dark from tanning 1 week 2 weeks or what?

IML Gear Cream!
I cant tell if its the gear or the Mel2 with the boners though. Since ive dropped Masteron, my libido has dropped a bit. Im using letro on cycle so maybe thats helping to squash it a bit.

I notice an immediate darkening effect within 20 mins of subQ. Within 5 mins, i feel a wave of nausea wash over me. Nothing unbearable but its like when you have a lipper of skoal in for too long.

I have several freckles which havent faded. And i have never had a freckle in my life.

Havent pinned any mel2 in a while yet im still not fading at all. I just wanna drop down a shade or so. My girl is PR/DR and im twice as dark as she is. Its like...Contest bronzer or some shit :lol:

EP's exemestane might be crap but their mel2 is wicked.

Ive heard rumors that once you stop using mel2 and youve been on for months, your body's melanin production drops and you turn pastey. Hope not.

As far as mt2 is concerned here's a few things. I haven't dosed myself, but I have played doctor a few times and people are lookin good..

Peer research has shown the best way to avoid freckles, having a darker face than body and nausea is to pin 250 mcg before tanning. It provides a more gradual and natural look. I'm tlaking 15 mins before jumping in, stab away!

Also, within a month or so (dependent on length\volume of abuse) you will see a gradual natural fading of the tan. It will be possible to tan again naturally, possibly easier than before.
I promis3 you won't wake up looking like casper one day.
The freckles will be the last thing to fade tho.

Any other questions?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Back