IronMag Research Chems


Pro's and Con's to Cruising

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Registered User
    dhwest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    1766346

    Pro's and Con's to Cruising

    I have been approved for HRT at 200mg Test a week. I am currently on a 12 week cycle of Test and Anavar. I have heard lots of different things about cruising and would like to hear the pros and cons.

    If I remember correctly I read that after cruising for a while you will have to increase the dose to get the same effect, Fact or Fiction?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Registered User
    dhwest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    1766346

    Nothing?

  3. #3
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Points
    405881150

    It's really hard to say, it's based on each individual. I cruise at 250mg of test e a week when I do, and have never noticed that after every cruise that I have to up my dose to achieve results. But that is just me. I think it also depends on dose, cruise length, AI use, a lot of factors come into play.

    I know that's not really a good answer, but I don't think there is one.

  4. #4
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,232
    Rep Points
    565426092

    Sub'd. How old r yall if you don't mind me asking.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    dhwest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    1766346

    How long have you been cruising?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    dhwest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    1766346

    I am 36, but I train MMA twice a day and am very active, thats why my DR put me on test.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    manic my friend's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    7069520

    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    It's really hard to say, it's based on each individual. I cruise at 250mg of test e a week when I do, and have never noticed that after every cruise that I have to up my dose to achieve results. But that is just me. I think it also depends on dose, cruise length, AI use, a lot of factors come into play.

    I know that's not really a good answer, but I don't think there is one.
    how long have you been cruisin?

  8. #8
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dhwest View Post
    I am 36, but I train MMA twice a day and am very active, thats why my DR put me on test.

    So your Dr. says you're so active you need test? No other reasons why? Sounds very strange.

    To answer your question, Pros: Everything and more. Cons: none.

  9. #9
    Getting my Grow on!
    trapzilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    914
    Rep Points
    18283858

    I think your view of a con determines whether there are any downfalls to B+C. I personally do not believe there to be any.
    "That ain't big to me, when y'all 300lbs y'all big!"- Dexter Jackson
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/on...ml#post2523637 - the new Journal

  10. #10
    Registered User
    dhwest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    1766346

    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    So your Dr. says you're so active you need test? No other reasons why? Sounds very strange.

    To answer your question, Pros: Everything and more. Cons: none.
    I had several other issues, so after blood work and trying some other things he put me on test to see if it would solve my issues. But yes keeping up at my gym is no joke, we have several ufc fighters and some elite wrestlers (Olympic medal winner and college D1 champs) in every day that I train with.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    dhwest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    1766346

    Quote Originally Posted by trapzilla View Post
    I think your view of a con determines whether there are any downfalls to B+C. I personally do not believe there to be any.
    Downfalls to B+C? I dont understand.

  12. #12
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,739
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    To answer your question, Pros: Everything and more. Cons: none.
    Interesting answer. So theres no harmful long term side effects to using steroids?
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY


  13. #13
    Getting my Grow on!
    trapzilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    914
    Rep Points
    18283858

    Quote Originally Posted by dhwest View Post
    Downfalls to B+C? I dont understand.
    Sorry B+C = Blast + Cruise. Yeah I mean if you class infertility as a con then that is a downfall of blasting and cruising or at least can be.
    "That ain't big to me, when y'all 300lbs y'all big!"- Dexter Jackson
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/on...ml#post2523637 - the new Journal

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Yeah, depends if you want to have kids some time in your future.


  15. #15
    Registered User
    dhwest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    1766346

    I already have 2 and dont need anymore, a wife and 2 little girls, why do you think I am at the gym all the time... lol

  16. #16
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Interesting answer. So theres no harmful long term side effects to using steroids?

    He said TRT. That's what I'm referencing. If you have some studies that say otherwise I'd like to see them. If this sounds like I'm coming off as a di*k, I'm not, I'm just curious about your post and why you would think TRT would cause issues, long term that is.

  17. #17
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,739
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    He said TRT. That's what I'm referencing. If you have some studies that say otherwise I'd like to see them. If this sounds like I'm coming off as a di*k, I'm not, I'm just curious about your post and why you would think TRT would cause issues, long term that is.
    Im talking about cruising and blasting. I think TRT could pose problems if youre prone to prostate cancer though. And youre not a dick.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY


  18. #18
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I'm talking about cruising and blasting. I think TROT could pose problems if youre prone to prostate cancer though. And youre not a dick.

    Saw Palmetto @ 320mg ED will help with the prostate issues, plus if you go for a physical once a year you get the "check" as well.

    Blasting and cruising? Who knows, I would assume that there is a risk, but take into account all of the other people who do not exercise, eat like crap, are obese and just ignore their health? They have issues as well. Who's to say one will live longer than the other?

    I would also think if you're not running orals for more than 6-8 weeks a year and running compounds that aren't too harsh (tren, winstrol etc.) you should be ok as long as you keep up with blood work. There was actually a really good documentary on AAS usage and the guy doing it was asking Dr's across the globe "if this is so bad where are all of the bodies?" ALL of the Dr's that were interviewed totally backpedaled on that one, because honestly they don't know.

    Thanks for saying that, sometimes for me it's hard to give an answer without making it sound like I'm being rude. Why I don't know, it's not like I'm trying but a few people told me that I seem to be on edge the past couple of months so I'm trying to sugar coat stuff to help out.

  19. #19
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,232
    Rep Points
    565426092

    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    Saw Palmetto @ 320mg ED will help with the prostate issues, plus if you go for a physical once a year you get the "check" as well.

    Blasting and cruising? Who knows, I would assume that there is a risk, but take into account all of the other people who do not exercise, eat like crap, are obese and just ignore their health? They have issues as well. Who's to say one will live longer than the other?

    I would also think if you're not running orals for more than 6-8 weeks a year and running compounds that aren't too harsh (tren, winstrol etc.) you should be ok as long as you keep up with blood work. There was actually a really good documentary on AAS usage and the guy doing it was asking Dr's across the globe "if this is so bad where are all of the bodies?" ALL of the Dr's that were interviewed totally backpedaled on that one, because honestly they don't know.

    Thanks for saying that, sometimes for me it's hard to give an answer without making it sound like I'm being rude. Why I don't know, it's not like I'm trying but a few people told me that I seem to be on edge the past couple of months so I'm trying to sugar coat stuff to help out.
    You have been much nicer lately.

  20. #20
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    You have been much nicer lately.

    FUCK YOU.

  21. #21
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    I cruise for 12-16 weeks of Test E or C 250-300mg a week, then blast for 12-16. I've been doing this since April 2010.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Similar Threads

  1. Question For the Pro's
    By crackrbaby in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 04:32 AM
  2. Question for the pro's?
    By BIGELI in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:47 AM
  3. for pro's and those that know
    By jbt0214 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 11:21 AM
  4. Ok All You Pro's
    By Tough Old Man in forum Training
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 07:43 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 02:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->