• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pro's and Con's to Cruising

dhwest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been approved for HRT at 200mg Test a week. I am currently on a 12 week cycle of Test and Anavar. I have heard lots of different things about cruising and would like to hear the pros and cons.

If I remember correctly I read that after cruising for a while you will have to increase the dose to get the same effect, Fact or Fiction?

Thanks

It's really hard to say, it's based on each individual. I cruise at 250mg of test e a week when I do, and have never noticed that after every cruise that I have to up my dose to achieve results. But that is just me. I think it also depends on dose, cruise length, AI use, a lot of factors come into play.

I know that's not really a good answer, but I don't think there is one.

Sub'd. How old r yall if you don't mind me asking.

It's really hard to say, it's based on each individual. I cruise at 250mg of test e a week when I do, and have never noticed that after every cruise that I have to up my dose to achieve results. But that is just me. I think it also depends on dose, cruise length, AI use, a lot of factors come into play.

I know that's not really a good answer, but I don't think there is one.

how long have you been cruisin?

I am 36, but I train MMA twice a day and am very active, thats why my DR put me on test.

So your Dr. says you're so active you need test? No other reasons why? Sounds very strange.

To answer your question, Pros: Everything and more. Cons: none.

So your Dr. says you're so active you need test? No other reasons why? Sounds very strange.

To answer your question, Pros: Everything and more. Cons: none.

I had several other issues, so after blood work and trying some other things he put me on test to see if it would solve my issues. But yes keeping up at my gym is no joke, we have several ufc fighters and some elite wrestlers (Olympic medal winner and college D1 champs) in every day that I train with.

Downfalls to B+C? I dont understand.

Sorry B+C = Blast + Cruise. Yeah I mean if you class infertility as a con then that is a downfall of blasting and cruising or at least can be.

Interesting answer. So theres no harmful long term side effects to using steroids?

He said TRT. That's what I'm referencing. If you have some studies that say otherwise I'd like to see them. If this sounds like I'm coming off as a di*k, I'm not, I'm just curious about your post and why you would think TRT would cause issues, long term that is.

He said TRT. That's what I'm referencing. If you have some studies that say otherwise I'd like to see them. If this sounds like I'm coming off as a di*k, I'm not, I'm just curious about your post and why you would think TRT would cause issues, long term that is.

Im talking about cruising and blasting. I think TRT could pose problems if youre prone to prostate cancer though. And youre not a dick.

I'm talking about cruising and blasting. I think TROT could pose problems if youre prone to prostate cancer though. And youre not a dick.

Saw Palmetto @ 320mg ED will help with the prostate issues, plus if you go for a physical once a year you get the "check" as well.

Blasting and cruising? Who knows, I would assume that there is a risk, but take into account all of the other people who do not exercise, eat like crap, are obese and just ignore their health? They have issues as well. Who's to say one will live longer than the other?

I would also think if you're not running orals for more than 6-8 weeks a year and running compounds that aren't too harsh (tren, winstrol etc.) you should be ok as long as you keep up with blood work. There was actually a really good documentary on AAS usage and the guy doing it was asking Dr's across the globe "if this is so bad where are all of the bodies?" ALL of the Dr's that were interviewed totally backpedaled on that one, because honestly they don't know.

Thanks for saying that, sometimes for me it's hard to give an answer without making it sound like I'm being rude. Why I don't know, it's not like I'm trying but a few people told me that I seem to be on edge the past couple of months so I'm trying to sugar coat stuff to help out. :winkfinger:

Saw Palmetto @ 320mg ED will help with the prostate issues, plus if you go for a physical once a year you get the "check" as well.

Blasting and cruising? Who knows, I would assume that there is a risk, but take into account all of the other people who do not exercise, eat like crap, are obese and just ignore their health? They have issues as well. Who's to say one will live longer than the other?

I would also think if you're not running orals for more than 6-8 weeks a year and running compounds that aren't too harsh (tren, winstrol etc.) you should be ok as long as you keep up with blood work. There was actually a really good documentary on AAS usage and the guy doing it was asking Dr's across the globe "if this is so bad where are all of the bodies?" ALL of the Dr's that were interviewed totally backpedaled on that one, because honestly they don't know.

Thanks for saying that, sometimes for me it's hard to give an answer without making it sound like I'm being rude. Why I don't know, it's not like I'm trying but a few people told me that I seem to be on edge the past couple of months so I'm trying to sugar coat stuff to help out. :winkfinger:

You have been much nicer lately. :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
I cruise for 12-16 weeks of Test E or C 250-300mg a week, then blast for 12-16. I've been doing this since April 2010.

Back