• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Crashman Strikes Again

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well guess who got in another car accident yesturday well me of course:D but i wasn't driving this time so it wasn't my fault :) but i did hit the windshield pretty hard and had to go to the hospital with a broken nose, a head injury , messed up my jaw that hurts like a mothers fuker right now:mad: and for the grand finally i thought i broke my neck cause when i hit that windshield it hurt so much and with the poping in my neck and alota pain i wasn't gonna take my chance so i layed in the car seat not moving for like a half hour and paramedics were helpin me out, anyway the story of the crash it just got done snowin, roads are kinda slippery and all of a sudden guy 2 cars ahead of us slams on his breaks for a yellow light then the car behind him crashes into him then of course we come smashing into them oh and then i go into the windshield :D lol haha it was a pretty messed up day just thought i'd tell you about it :)

ya i know! i'm happy i'm walkin :)

Sorry to hear about your latest bout with accidents. Hope you get better soon.

I think maybe your name has you jinxed...you should ask Prince to change it to Mr. Safety :grin:

Glad you're okay :)

Good to hear your still alive Crash! :)

BUT, you shoulda had your seat belt on. :finger:

Originally posted by w8lifter
I think maybe your name has you jinxed...you should ask Prince to change it to Mr. Safety :grin:
:lol: I was just thinking that he sure picked the right name.

Glad to see your alright bro :thumb: take it esy for a bit before you go smash yourself up some more eh?:p

Same here...Glad you can walk and tell us about it.
Maybe a change of nick is in order...
But,Scotty is right!!!Were you wearing your seatbelt?:rolleyes:
It does help you know!!!!BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE!!!!!!
Glad your still with us.:thumb:

Originally posted by irontime

Glad to see your alright bro :thumb: take it esy for a bit before you go smash yourself up some more eh?:p

no way i'm goin snowboardin tomorrow :D jk!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by w8lifter

Glad you're okay :)

if it works like that i'd change it to Mr. Sex Machine:grin: lol haha jk

Originally posted by CRASHMAN
:doh:

lmao, dude you have some seriously bad luck lately.

glad your alright though.

Originally posted by CRASHMAN

:rofl:

Good One Crash

Back