• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Serum Test and GH levels

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got some bloodwork back from the lab the other day. My test was was 657 ng/dl and my gh was 702 ng/dl. I know these levels are high especially for my age but does any have any data as to what is low/high for certain age/races etc. ?

thanks

you're right, those are pretty high. almost identical to mine and I'm in my f'n prime years :grumble:
bastard :D :p

Usually Test is measured on a scale of 300-1200 ng/dl....for a 20-60 male (some labs use a different scale., your results should show the scale) The time of day that the test was taken can make a difference.

You are right in the middle of the range....that is not really that high :D

No idea on the GH

DP

I disagree, DP. while the scale does range that broadly, have you looked at the %'s of males tested and where 650 falls in the grand sceme of things? The majority of males are in the 400-550 range. 650 was in the top 20% or so.

Guess I'm use to College age males and Multi-National athletes I deal with.....most are shooting for 800-1100, and having to watch their epi to test ratios for NCAA ,AAU, IOC, and USOC.purposes.

You're right....kind of out of touch with the general populus. :D

DP

My stats were from 18-30yr olds so not too far off. then again, the endocrinologist could've been trying to make me feel better :D LOL ... seriously, you're exactly right about the time of day (mine varied by as much as 150ng by the difference of 8am to 11am w/ everything else constant), but diet is a big factor as well. Go crazy on empty carbs the day b4 and your test drops like a mother fuqqer. you can manipulate the test to get a script :D

cool...thanks for any info

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Guess I'm use to College age males and Multi-National athletes I deal with.....most are shooting for 800-1100, and having to watch their epi to test ratios for NCAA ,AAU, IOC, and USOC.purposes.

You're right....kind of out of touch with the general populus. :D

DP

how do they "shoot for" 800-1100?

bwt, 600/ng is pretty normal/average.

Just lost a large reply:

Short version....Prohormones, ZMA, and "Special Vitamins"....although against the "rules" are used constantly....most know how to beat the "tests" :D

Many are Natural...many are not!

DP

IML Gear Cream!
This explains those natural 19" wonder-arms!

Just lost a large reply:

Short version....Prohormones, ZMA, and "Special Vitamins"....although against the "rules" are used constantly....most know how to beat the "tests" :D

Many are Natural...many are not!

DP

so, you're saying that they get their T levels tested often? Just wondering cause a T test is tyically around $100

"Many are Natural...many are not!"
DP

couldnt agree more with that statment. I think one of the contributing reasons why they say they are natural is it makes them more marketable to supp companys

Originally posted by Prince
so, you're saying that they get their T levels tested often? Just wondering cause a T test is tyically around $100

I heard full AS is like $250....NCAA only comes here in August for AS....so the Teams are "ready"....pot, coke and speed is random, I usually see 8-10 athletes the day of the tests. The International athletes don't have is so good......IOC and USOC come when they want...they just changed from "Fill this cup NOW" to a 2 hour notice. Trouble is that some of the individual countries, Sweden being the peskiest.......test their own althletes at random. Given 3-8 days, and staying away from Deca and contamianted products.....most know how to "beat" the tests.

I will deny this if asked LOL :D

DP

Last edited:
Originally posted by Prince
the reason I asked is I get my total testosterone tested every 6 months, and typically I am around 800-900/ng.

Then you ROCK! :thumb:

But save your $$$, a truer test is if you can PENETR8 steel! :D:

DP

Last edited:
There is a test out where you can send in a saliva sample, dont know much of anything about these tests though, so I dont know if that is a good method or what the cost is ($100?).

u got that mail from elite too huh ? yeah Iam kinda sceptical about it my self

where ? :D

IML Gear Cream!
Crackerjack, if you have it post it for LAM, I delete ALL SPAM :D

I mostly agree with Prince, its basically just another form of "lets make a dolla".

I just found this info on gh levels...

Growth hormone levels are age dependent. The levels begin to decline significantly about 30 years of age. The normal ranges are as follows: For ages 16-24 it's 182-780 ng/mL, for ages 25-39 it's 140-492 ng/mL, and for ages 40-54 it drops all the way down to 90-360 ng/mL.

soory bro i deleted tha email from what ive gathered its not the most accepted way of testing

Back