• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dear Everyone

TrenMasterFlex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
NPP makes me feel good, npp gives me a boner. When you deadlift npp makes you feel as you're not pulling the weight off the earth but you're actually pushing the earth away from yourself. Npp makes you feel like you're floating on clouds with a whole bunch of veins popping out everywhere. Npp will turn gay men straight. In 2012 all religions will be replaced with an npp owners manuals. Npp will make you drop your dick in the dirt. Npp will make you spit the nastiest game upon women that the lord has ever seen. Npp sends shockwaves of orgasmic awesomness throughout my entire body. Npp is awesome. Npp is pretty fuckin sweet, that's all I gotta say. Thanks for hearin my rant, now go get yourself some Npp goodness and let 'er rip, just don't break my weights or use up all the fuckin 45's in the gym or I'll be pissed and be like damn I can tell that guy's on Npp. Npp is awesome. Hey you! yea you!! have I told you how awesome Npp is? Oh my bad well lemme tell again mother fucker! NPP slays hood rats, hands down. Dear Npp I love you :bow::heartpump:banana::buttrock::dancer:

My bout with NPP resulted in Deca dick.... other than that I loved it too.

I have a stock pile of man goodies consisting of Sildenafil and Tadalifil so I should be good on that and considering my test level is more than double my npp level I should be good. Got some Caber on it's way too thanks to Manpowernutrition.com great guys to do business with over there by the way :kissu: just sayin.

I have a stock pile of man goodies consisting of Sildenafil and Tadalifil so I should be good on that and considering my test level is more than double my npp level I should be good. Got some Caber on it's way too :kissu:

All the power to ya bro. I'm running Tren right now and I am having good and bad days for libido. On the bad days, I just freak out on my girlfriend and tell her it's her fault and she starts crying. I hate her so much when I'm on Tren, otherwise she is the love of my life.

All the power to ya bro. I'm running Tren right now and I am having good and bad days for libido. On the bad days, I just freak out on my girlfriend and tell her it's her fault and she starts crying. I hate her so much when I'm on Tren, otherwise she is the love of my life.

Yea my last relationship of 2 years went down the drain partly because she was a whore and partly because I was an asshole on the Dbols haha. But shit sometimes you gotta sacrifice things and find better ones to get where you wanna be.

You guys get similar results from deca? I won a contest and have a good amount of test/deca on the way, after reading this I'm thinking I shouldve went with NPP lol. Considering your name trenmasterflex, the shit must really be good for you to say that haha

Good to hear, I got a nice stash of NPP waiting on me to try once I finish up this tren ace!!

I am about finished with Tren and libido is the least of my problems. If I'm not getting laid every hour on the hour I've been a real prick towards my wife. Luckily, she's been able to compromise between work and breastfeeding our baby. Once a day has kept me sane but CONSTANT wood every damn minute nonetheless.

Of course, this is partly due to the stack of gear I'm on. The only time I've had trouble getting wood was on a Winstrol-only cycle.

What NPP you on trenmasterflex?

IML Gear Cream!

That just MIGHT be a sign to stop using it, or lower the dose. Anytime the drug controls you instead of the other way around you need to re-evaluate things.

NPP makes TrenMasterFlex talk a ton of sh*t in a forum instead of actually going to the gym.

Just kidding you Bro.

I'm loving my NPP. This is my first dance with it and the best way I could describe it in other threads was "euphoric". Good stuff!!

/V

Heck I thought A-Bombs and Tren were the "Holy Grail" of the Darkside :roflmao:

To those of you saying you love npp, do you get similar feeling from deca? I know I've heard that they're not exactly the same even though they're both nandrolone, but can I at least expect some of this awesomeness with deca? I got some on the way and there's no turning back now lol

Back