Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Primo, anavar,masteron,turanogen,deca,test e,clen.

Rep Points

Primo, anavar,masteron,turanogen,deca,test e,clen.

Is there anything in all this that shouldn't stack together

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Depends on what your goals are and what doses you plan on running. If your goal is to stack as many different things together as possible just for the sake of stacking then go right ahead. If you think you need this stack to get results and you've never ran a cycle before then the stack is 10,000% overkill. You have bulkers and cutters, orals and injectables. Many quality products in your stack but it's what you make of it.

You didn't list your goals and cycle experience so your question is way to general to warrant a specific answer.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well it's way too many compounds to run in one cycle. You shouldn't really be running more than 3 compounds, MAYBE 4 if you're very advanced.

Rep Points

Not first cycle by any means maybe first to cycle for cuts though always been cut naturally so I just bulked. I got so much cause of a sale but I did figure the more the
    The variety the better results I lift hard everyday for an hour and try to run a mile after workout Ive been dieting I've only been back in it 3 weeks not sure my bodyfat but I put it on this winter I got a fat back and a slight4 pak with some pretty good love handles just tryin to get shredded don't care about bulking anymore I'm 5 10 180lbs

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

What about Deca implies "trying to get shredded"?

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Rep Points

This steroid can be used for cutting or for bulking. Bodybuilders often stack it with Testosterone for one of the most common and effective bulking cycles. The deca / winstrol stack is also very popular. It is believed that Winstrol helps block the progesterone buildup while the Deca heIps with the joint issues that some suffer while on Winstrol. The joint relief and healing that Deca provides is one of the main reasons it has become a very popular steroid with Bodybuilders.
    Here ya go sweetheart this one comes from naps I appreciate ya trying though

Rep Points

Maybe we should talk about 69 instead

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigdv View Post
    This steroid can be used for cutting or for bulking. Bodybuilders often stack it with Testosterone for one of the most common and effective bulking cycles. The deca / winstrol stack is also very popular. It is believed that Winstrol helps block the progesterone buildup while the Deca heIps with the joint issues that some suffer while on Winstrol. The joint relief and healing that Deca provides is one of the main reasons it has become a very popular steroid with Bodybuilders.
    Here ya go sweetheart this one comes from naps I appreciate ya trying though
    I wonder then, what the balance is between the winstrol for "cutting" and dealing w/ what can often be significant bloat from the aromatization from the deca? To your point - I would expect this more in a bulker than in a cutter.

And also noting that winstrol was NOT listed in the proposed stack, and none of those listed is particularly brutal on the joints, and no AIs are mentioned, so where does the deca fit into this? And again for a cutter I would expect more of a leaning towards test prop instead of test e (may or may not matter that much) and also no AIs mentioned.

I am also assuming there are some timing details we don't know - i.e this isn't all just going to be run at the same time for the same duration.

I don't know what turanogen is.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The Turanogen is just a brand name for Turinabol (if I'm not mistaken). But in this case it would be more consisten to just call it Tbol to avoid confusion.
    The original East German Women's Olympic Swimming team's breakfast (and lunch and dinner)!!

Rep Points

cutting

Have you already bought this stuff? If you have, anything anyone says is pointless because you're just gonna run it all anyway.

If you have not bought it and want to cut, is there some reason you won't use tren?

I'd go Test, mast, tren. I am not a huge fan of orals other than dbol to kick of a cycle. I do like to run a low dose of winny (along with mast in any cycle) to lower SHBG.

Primo is good stuff, but its often faked and even if real you will get way more bang for your buck from tren IMO. When I use it, I start anavar about half way through the cycle and run it right up until the start of pct.

Saszeke

Rep Points

I was replacin winstrol with anavar from what I been told and I may be wrong but it's the same thing basically but not as harsh on you! Yea I have everything already and the reason I chose test E was less needles in my ass! Man I've heard so much good shit about the tren and was planning on gettin it for but they run out in the same sale I got all this other stuff few bills hit I didn't expect so now I'm busted for the minute may sell some of the primo and test e and replace with tren and prop then thanks
    Last edited by bigdv; 06-10-2011 at 08:52 AM.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lawd thats a lot of stuff....