IronMag Research Chems

25% Off Black Friday Sale

injecting steroids in the bicep

Rep Points

injecting steroids in the bicep

hey does any1 know if injecting the likes of test enthanate or sustanon into the bicep helps to give you bigger arms than injecting in the arse cheek. or does it have less effect all together?????

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

yes. Go for it!

Rep Points

Only size is from the oils itself taking up volume. Injectibles enter the bloodstream and circulate through the body. It really doesnt matter where you inject as long as its Intra muscular.
    sorry, better do more curls!

Side Note: I have heard talk that Inj Winstrol can affect the muscle it is poked into. Not sure if its true or the science.. I have to many veins in my Bi's to do a clean poke, So i rarely do it. There is such a thing as muscle size and release rate of the hormones into the blood stream. Glutes release gradually. I know big difference when I do any suspensions in my glutes or my Bi's or shoulder. I feel the kick almost an hour later with Winstrol in the shoulde or Bi. Not so much in the ol' butt cheeks.
    Train Hard or Don't Train at All.

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Winny_ng 24/7 View Post
    Only size is from the oils itself taking up volume. Injectibles enter the bloodstream and circulate through the body. It really doesnt matter where you inject as long as its Intra muscular.
    sorry, better do more curls!

Side Note: I have heard talk that Inj Winstrol can affect the muscle it is poked into. Not sure if its true or the science.. I have to many veins in my Bi's to do a clean poke, So i rarely do it. There is such a thing as muscle size and release rate of the hormones into the blood stream. Glutes release gradually. I know big difference when I do any suspensions in my glutes or my Bi's or shoulder. I feel the kick almost an hour later with Winstrol in the shoulde or Bi. Not so much in the ol' butt cheeks.
    I couldn't do it either because of the veins, but I never tried.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Rep Points

i just do it to the side of that big vein that runs over the crest of your bi, i was told that jabbing on the crest of your bi gives you a bigger crest and if you do it in the side it makes your arm fatter. iv been doing it in the crest every time and my crest is bigger than normall but only when flex my bi lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Pretty sure localized growth is a myth, there may be some things out there that'll work but I think enanthate is probably not a candidate. No evidence to support this but if that's what you're looking for I'd think the shorter the ester the better. Maybe frequent small injections of test base would do it? Just enough to spread through the muscle and most of it would dissipate to unusuable levels before reaching the rest of the body? I really have no idea but if you like try it and let us know :P

- - - - - - -

Rep Points

Yeah, i think oil might give it more volume initially.. but once oil clears.. back to normal.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bob lowther View Post
    i just do it to the side of that big vein that runs over the crest of your bi, i was told that jabbing on the crest of your bi gives you a bigger crest and if you do it in the side it makes your arm fatter. iv been doing it in the crest every time and my crest is bigger than normall but only when flex my bi lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    Pretty sure localized growth is a myth, there may be some things out there that'll work but I think enanthate is probably not a candidate. No evidence to support this but if that's what you're looking for I'd think the shorter the ester the better. Maybe frequent small injections of test base would do it? Just enough to spread through the muscle and most of it would dissipate to unusuable levels before reaching the rest of the body? I really have no idea but if you like try it and let us know :P
    Quote Originally Posted by minimal View Post
    Yeah, i think oil might give it more volume initially.. but once oil clears.. back to normal.
    If it is one shot, I totally agree with you. But if you are shooting 2-3cc in that muscle group 3x per week... and you do it for over 6 months - that oil... will make the muscles bigger. And once you stop injecting, they won't just go back down to what they were before once the last injection has left.

That being said - Not a fan of biceps injecting. The biceps are very nervy. If you hit one of those nerves in there - it can be damaged and seriously inhibit growth in that muscle.

the inner head of the triceps is much better in terms of increasing overall arm size.

But I agree with the posters... hitting it one or so time a week really won't do much but swell it up (if your tests/anabolcs actually swell you)

Rep Points

Steroids are hormones. They act on the endocrine system. Stick to the large muscles.