• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Package received...

manbag83

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Received my Mid april package today. packaging looks great. GP products look G2G. The package was missing the cabaser that i ordered but after telling the admin at naps that it was missing... they said they would ship it out tomorrow. Excellent customer service... the eta leaves something to be desired but naps comes through and thats what matters!! they said 2-3 weeks to receive the reship.... lets see if it comes through that quick!

Ok lets try this again, i have cleaned this thread up lets keep it that way.

This forum is not for anybody to act the way this thread went, we pay for this forum and i will clean it up how i feel. Keep your nonsense bs out of here deca, anabolicbody or anyone.

Ok lets try this again, i have cleaned this thread up lets keep it that way.

This forum is not for anybody to act the way this thread went, we pay for this forum and i will clean it up how i feel. Keep your nonsense bs out of here deca, anabolicbody or anyone.

Thanks GXR.

don't know alot about the "behind the scenes" stuff, but with that long a lead time you definetely have to have your stuff planned out well in advance, and you are definetely in a pickle if u start a cycle and " hope your pct comes. I'm sure every company has its strong points and its weak points, seems like eta would be the latter of the two. hope all goes well for you

Wow... this is my thread and i totally missed the rif-raf.

Silverback: I ordered a test prop and tren ace cycle with winny, t3 and clen. Also ordered the wife an anavar cycle with t3 and clen. also clomid and exemestane on the side

nice cycle!

I've ran test/tren/winny before. Plan on running it again in a few weeks, using GP as well. You'll love it.

Wow... this is my thread and i totally missed the rif-raf.

Silverback: I ordered a test prop and tren ace cycle with winny, t3 and clen. Also ordered the wife an anavar cycle with t3 and clen. also clomid and exemestane on the side

Wife will love Naps Var !

ya.. these products seem g2g. While waiting forever for my package, i discovered how to make my own tren and have made a ton already. If i could only find a source for powders for test Prop and i will be set

IML Gear Cream!
Wife will love Naps Var !

hey, this is the wife. can you give me some first hand info on the anavar? My husband has given me info, but I would like to hear something from someone who has personal experience. I have never taken anything before and I don't even like to take tylenol if I don't have to. So getting pumped about this is difficult especially since I have not had any first hand info. Thanks :wave:

Back