• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drum ROLLL PLEASE!! Welcome To Z-Blog! Time to Rock & ROLL

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Press Play & Crank It UP!!!

YouTube Video

With out Further Adue, On behalf of UncleZ, D-Latsky, and the Uncle Z Crew!

We are proud to Present the Z-Blog, More and more content will be added weekly, as well as future contests, an open chat, and news letter, and of course Girls, Girls, Girls!

Suggestions or Comments welcome, take a look around, and leave comments on the posts if you want to leave a comment, have a question, or want to say whats up!!

Enjoy Everyone! :winkfinger: :ohyeah: :clapping::daydream: :mooh: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Click Here - Z Blog baby!!!

Or click my banner!

:clapping: hope you guys like it and like OSL said let us know this is for the Z family so lets make it awesome!!!:ohyeah:

Looks great guys!!!

I know D has been busting his butt!

OldSchool great job on the graphics!

Chino and everyone else ... "well done!" :clapping:

I'm on my iPhone right now and can't wait to get back to the house to see it on the big screen! :D

Great work

Glad to see all has come together.Thanks guys for all the hard work:clapping:

Nice! Good job guys, the site looks awesome! Headed over there to read up!!!!!!

Added a new feature for you guys today, This will make it easier for you all to leave feedback directly on the site, if you see something a miss or want to say what an awesome job the people behind the scene of the site are doing!

Button is located on the home page and every other page on the site

Feedback1.png

Last edited:
Looking good bro- comments welcome guys !!!

Comments and requests welcome anything you guys want to see or talk about lets us know and we will get you the info you want or need!

Back