Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

endurance keeps getting worse on my cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    770

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    27975665

    endurance keeps getting worse on my cycle

    first cycle, GP prop 100mg eod and GP var 70mg ed, on week 4 of 8. .5mg GP arimidex ed.

    i couldnt even last 30 min at the gym today. i have to go twice a day to take a break in between because i sweat so much and lose energy. idk if my arimidex dose has anything to do with it or if the anavar is too high. but all i know is i could train longer before i started. i nearly passed out doing chest flys. i dont drink alcohol or anything either. my weight shot up from 205 to 230 already and everyone i know has complimented me on how big i got.

    im gonna get my blood pressure tested but at this point it's just frustrating how quick i get winded. i been doing some cardio by playing tennis throughout the week which is great cardio but maybe i should start running more if that would help.

    any thoughts/ideas?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    MrSaturatedFat's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    22336423

    wow that is almost identical to my very first cycle bro. Only difference is I ran 60mg Var not 70.

    however, I did not run Adex. Maybe this is the problem? I never noticed any endurance problems, just some sick nasty pumps, vascularity and crazy high appetite. I've read a few places that running those AI's during cycle "could hinder gains" but not to sure about the endurance.

    I'm sure you have plenty, maybe try stopping the Adex and see what that does. (shouldnt hurt, if you get sore nips or bloat, just add it back in) 100mg eod of prop is a relatively low dose, you might not even need the adex. I'm sure other members will chime in and say Aromasin (Exemestane) is a much better choice for on cycle gyno/bloat control.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    770

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    27975665

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaturatedFat View Post
    wow that is almost identical to my very first cycle bro. Only difference is I ran 60mg Var not 70.

    however, I did not run Adex. Maybe this is the problem? I never noticed any endurance problems, just some sick nasty pumps, vascularity and crazy high appetite. I've read a few places that running those AI's during cycle "could hinder gains" but not to sure about the endurance.

    I'm sure you have plenty, maybe try stopping the Adex and see what that does. (shouldnt hurt, if you get sore nips or bloat, just add it back in) 100mg eod of prop is a relatively low dose, you might not even need the adex. I'm sure other members will chime in and say Aromasin (Exemestane) is a much better choice for on cycle gyno/bloat control.
    yea gyno was by far my biggest concern prior to running my first cycle and so far at .25-.5mg a-dex ed i have not seen or felt any signs of gyno whatsoever so i think im gonna reduce the dose to .25mg eod or less if i can. i have plenty of aromasin on hand as well but im gonna save it for PCT with clomid for now.

    i feel like i already put on plenty of mass and wanna get my body fat down so i may switch to a cutting diet/routine for the last 3.5 weeks of the cycle.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,090

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    542394545


    I think an A/I is always a good idea, but I try to get away with as little as possible. Are you using HCG on-cycle? Also always a good idea IMHO. As for your endurance issues, you don't seem to be running an excessive cycle, so I'm guessing you just need to get used to being "on". Try training a little slower and focus on conserving energy for your sets. Get lots of rest, eat plenty of food and make sure you are not overtraining. Hopefully things will get better for you.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    770

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    27975665

    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    I think an A/I is always a good idea, but I try to get away with as little as possible. Are you using HCG on-cycle? Also always a good idea IMHO. As for your endurance issues, you don't seem to be running an excessive cycle, so I'm guessing you just need to get used to being "on". Try training a little slower and focus on conserving energy for your sets. Get lots of rest, eat plenty of food and make sure you are not overtraining. Hopefully things will get better for you.
    yes im using pregnyl 1000iu a week and just did my 2nd shot of 500iu. im doing 1000iu weeks 4-8. but i didnt really notice much (or any) shrinkage in the first 4 weeks. i have absolutely no gyno, no acne, and no hair loss which is great. the only side effect im having is lower endurance which might be high blood pressure. my blood pressure has almost always been excellent when i got routine check-ups. but idk where it's at now.

    and yea i work out alone mostly and dont take as much time in between sets as i should. will definately take it a little easier from now on.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east
    Posts
    1,572

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    151873183


    Maybe bc you're all of the sudden carrying 25lbs more of weight

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    770

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    27975665

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    Maybe bc you're all of the sudden carrying 25lbs more of weight
    definately thought of this as well. i put it on fassst in like the first 2-3 weeks and leveled off between 225-230 which is why i wanna cut for the rest of the cycle.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,995

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    77554866


    yeah bro I'm thinking your heart/lungs just aren't used to supporting that much more weight

    those are pretty crazy gains for that early on in your cycle, at that point I'd probably just try to lean out a bit and let your body get used to carrying that much mass

    on another note I had kind of a similar problem early on in my cycle, but I think it was because of the dbol. Either it was directly making me tired/fatigued or just because my weight was climbing so fast. I've heard that can happen with orals, but as mild as anavar is I'm guessing that's not the problem.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    770

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    27975665

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    yeah bro I'm thinking your heart/lungs just aren't used to supporting that much more weight

    those are pretty crazy gains for that early on in your cycle, at that point I'd probably just try to lean out a bit and let your body get used to carrying that much mass

    on another note I had kind of a similar problem early on in my cycle, but I think it was because of the dbol. Either it was directly making me tired/fatigued or just because my weight was climbing so fast. I've heard that can happen with orals, but as mild as anavar is I'm guessing that's not the problem.
    yea i put it on so fast it was crazy. but leveled off between 225-230. my goal was to get to 240 which was a pipe dream but now i wanna cut up more. my job is a physical one and it's definately different carrying this much new weight.

    but even so, i shoudnt feel fatigued so soon into my workout when im doing bench, squats, deads, etc. other than possible high blood pressure, idk what it could be.

    cant even imagine if i front loaded with dbol lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,755

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    603296124


    25lbs from prop and var...? hmmmm for me its real strange. but...
    its most water gains.

  11. #11
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,448

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    Maybe bc you're all of the sudden carrying 25lbs more of weight
    This ^^^

    Clean up your diet.

    Also, are you sure its var? =)

    IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!



    heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  12. #12
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    COCAINE CAPITOL
    Posts
    113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -516456

    that seems like alot of weight for prop and var

  13. #13
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1040044761


    Those gains sound more like prop and dbol. I just doing think its possible to gain that much with var and prop.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east
    Posts
    1,572

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    151873183


    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    This ^^^

    Clean up your diet.

    Also, are you sure its var? =)
    I'm wondering, maybe he's got a-bombs instead of var, I don't think even dbol would add this much.
    Do you have any signs of gyno bro?

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    173

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4705543

    I'm thinking he's got some a-bombs too..

    How's the strength bro? Are you putting up some big numbers?

Similar Threads

  1. Test e Deca cycle for Endurance athelete
    By smitty1234 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 10:29 PM
  2. More endurance on cycle
    By ItsAParadox in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 06:10 AM
  3. From Bad To Worse.
    By min0 lee in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 02:51 PM
  4. What's worse?
    By Monolith in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:45 PM
  5. It gets WORSE
    By Dr. Pain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 09:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums