• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

endurance keeps getting worse on my cycle

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
first cycle, GP prop 100mg eod and GP var 70mg ed, on week 4 of 8. .5mg GP arimidex ed.

i couldnt even last 30 min at the gym today. i have to go twice a day to take a break in between because i sweat so much and lose energy. idk if my arimidex dose has anything to do with it or if the anavar is too high. but all i know is i could train longer before i started. i nearly passed out doing chest flys. i dont drink alcohol or anything either. my weight shot up from 205 to 230 already and everyone i know has complimented me on how big i got.

im gonna get my blood pressure tested but at this point it's just frustrating how quick i get winded. i been doing some cardio by playing tennis throughout the week which is great cardio but maybe i should start running more if that would help.

any thoughts/ideas?

wow that is almost identical to my very first cycle bro. Only difference is I ran 60mg Var not 70.

however, I did not run Adex. Maybe this is the problem? I never noticed any endurance problems, just some sick nasty pumps, vascularity and crazy high appetite. I've read a few places that running those AI's during cycle "could hinder gains" but not to sure about the endurance.

I'm sure you have plenty, maybe try stopping the Adex and see what that does. (shouldnt hurt, if you get sore nips or bloat, just add it back in) 100mg eod of prop is a relatively low dose, you might not even need the adex. I'm sure other members will chime in and say Aromasin (Exemestane) is a much better choice for on cycle gyno/bloat control.

wow that is almost identical to my very first cycle bro. Only difference is I ran 60mg Var not 70.

however, I did not run Adex. Maybe this is the problem? I never noticed any endurance problems, just some sick nasty pumps, vascularity and crazy high appetite. I've read a few places that running those AI's during cycle "could hinder gains" but not to sure about the endurance.

I'm sure you have plenty, maybe try stopping the Adex and see what that does. (shouldnt hurt, if you get sore nips or bloat, just add it back in) 100mg eod of prop is a relatively low dose, you might not even need the adex. I'm sure other members will chime in and say Aromasin (Exemestane) is a much better choice for on cycle gyno/bloat control.

yea gyno was by far my biggest concern prior to running my first cycle and so far at .25-.5mg a-dex ed i have not seen or felt any signs of gyno whatsoever so i think im gonna reduce the dose to .25mg eod or less if i can. i have plenty of aromasin on hand as well but im gonna save it for PCT with clomid for now.

i feel like i already put on plenty of mass and wanna get my body fat down so i may switch to a cutting diet/routine for the last 3.5 weeks of the cycle.

I think an A/I is always a good idea, but I try to get away with as little as possible. Are you using HCG on-cycle? Also always a good idea IMHO. As for your endurance issues, you don't seem to be running an excessive cycle, so I'm guessing you just need to get used to being "on". Try training a little slower and focus on conserving energy for your sets. Get lots of rest, eat plenty of food and make sure you are not overtraining. Hopefully things will get better for you.

I think an A/I is always a good idea, but I try to get away with as little as possible. Are you using HCG on-cycle? Also always a good idea IMHO. As for your endurance issues, you don't seem to be running an excessive cycle, so I'm guessing you just need to get used to being "on". Try training a little slower and focus on conserving energy for your sets. Get lots of rest, eat plenty of food and make sure you are not overtraining. Hopefully things will get better for you.

yes im using pregnyl 1000iu a week and just did my 2nd shot of 500iu. im doing 1000iu weeks 4-8. but i didnt really notice much (or any) shrinkage in the first 4 weeks. i have absolutely no gyno, no acne, and no hair loss which is great. the only side effect im having is lower endurance which might be high blood pressure. my blood pressure has almost always been excellent when i got routine check-ups. but idk where it's at now.

and yea i work out alone mostly and dont take as much time in between sets as i should. will definately take it a little easier from now on.

Maybe bc you're all of the sudden carrying 25lbs more of weight

Maybe bc you're all of the sudden carrying 25lbs more of weight

definately thought of this as well. i put it on fassst in like the first 2-3 weeks and leveled off between 225-230 which is why i wanna cut for the rest of the cycle.

yeah bro I'm thinking your heart/lungs just aren't used to supporting that much more weight

those are pretty crazy gains for that early on in your cycle, at that point I'd probably just try to lean out a bit and let your body get used to carrying that much mass

on another note I had kind of a similar problem early on in my cycle, but I think it was because of the dbol. Either it was directly making me tired/fatigued or just because my weight was climbing so fast. I've heard that can happen with orals, but as mild as anavar is I'm guessing that's not the problem.

yeah bro I'm thinking your heart/lungs just aren't used to supporting that much more weight

those are pretty crazy gains for that early on in your cycle, at that point I'd probably just try to lean out a bit and let your body get used to carrying that much mass

on another note I had kind of a similar problem early on in my cycle, but I think it was because of the dbol. Either it was directly making me tired/fatigued or just because my weight was climbing so fast. I've heard that can happen with orals, but as mild as anavar is I'm guessing that's not the problem.

yea i put it on so fast it was crazy. but leveled off between 225-230. my goal was to get to 240 which was a pipe dream but now i wanna cut up more. my job is a physical one and it's definately different carrying this much new weight.

but even so, i shoudnt feel fatigued so soon into my workout when im doing bench, squats, deads, etc. other than possible high blood pressure, idk what it could be.

cant even imagine if i front loaded with dbol lol

25lbs from prop and var...? hmmmm for me its real strange. but...;)
its most water gains.

Those gains sound more like prop and dbol. I just doing think its possible to gain that much with var and prop.

I'm thinking he's got some a-bombs too..

How's the strength bro? Are you putting up some big numbers?

I'm wondering, maybe he's got a-bombs instead of var, I don't think even dbol would add this much.
Do you have any signs of gyno bro?

it's GP var and im running it at 70mg ed for 6 weeks of the 8 week prop cycle. from all ive read about drol i doubt thats what i got. i have had no signs of gyno at all so far. im on .5mg a-dex ed but im gonna lower it.

I'm thinking he's got some a-bombs too..

How's the strength bro? Are you putting up some big numbers?

sure am. i used to put up 10 reps of 225 on the flat bench and got up to 21 at the gym. lifts are goin up everywhere.

Between the extra weight you're carrying and the rather high dose of AI - the cardio issue lies somewhere in between those two. 0.5mg ED of Adex is very high in my book. I use Adex at 0.5mg E5D. Couldn't imagine using it EOD let alone ED! However, we're all different; hence, it takes different amounts of an AI to balance things out. With that being said, I would be willing to bet you're overdoing it with 0.5mg ED. Try E3D and gauge where things go from that point. Do you have any joint pain/discomfort during this cycle? If so, that could also be an indicator of too much AI.

Between the extra weight you're carrying and the rather high dose of AI - the cardio issue lies somewhere in between those two. 0.5mg ED of Adex is very high in my book. I use Adex at 0.5mg E5D. Couldn't imagine using it EOD let alone ED! However, we're all different; hence, it takes different amounts of an AI to balance things out. With that being said, I would be willing to bet you're overdoing it with 0.5mg ED. Try E3D and gauge where things go from that point. Do you have any joint pain/discomfort during this cycle? If so, that could also be an indicator of too much AI.

yea my shoulders give out quicker than normal. im reducing the a-dex to .25 eod.

Sounds like water weight/weight in general, just like my first cycle. :)

Back