• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maybe a silly question

lee111s

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There's many different manufacturers of test-e on Z's site (euro-pharmacies, Z-labs as well as the Geofman etc). Are some better than others? Which one is most recommended?

I have tried Z intl and Dom. I have never used euro yet. I know that anything with Z's name on it will most likely be the best you can get. I have had great luck and great gains with both lines test e and c. Z is definitely the way to go.

I've ran Z's domestic - international and Euro-pharmacies.

Each one is equally awesome and couldn't say one is better than the other ... "I simply alternate them."

It's not a silly question at all - actually quite common.

Last night I pinned Z line Tren-E and I'll be pinning Euro Test-E in a few hours. :D

Let us know what you come up with either way you can't go wrong. :)

Thanks for the quick responses :)

I think I'll go for the Euro test E and Eq! I'll be doing a 12 week cycle.

It'll be my second cycle, first one was just 10 weeks of test cyp at 400mg per week, kept 12lb after PCT and remained at the same 11% bf :ohyeah:

What's your thoughts on front loading? Some say it's worth it, others don't. If I'm gonna do 12 weeks then I'm gonna have a few ml left over so thought I may as well double up for the first 4 pins?

You will do great with the Euro. For front end I would look at the prop EOD.I have run all of Zs prop and is painless for me. Keep us posted bro-Thanks-OD

You will do great with the Euro. For front end I would look at the prop EOD.I have run all of Zs prop and is painless for me. Keep us posted bro-Thanks-OD

It is such a relief to have painless prop i mix mine with tren and dont feel a thing even in delts:)

I got some euro eq and euro test e on its way! First time trying z. Hopefully, I will not be disappointed. Kind cant wait to try them out!

I got some euro eq and euro test e on its way! First time trying z. Hopefully, I will not be disappointed. Kind cant wait to try them out!

Haven't tried the eq yet but I know you'll dig the Test-E.

I go back and forth between Z line and Euro - sometimes I have to think, ok which one am I running right now - Tren Euro, Test Z - Tren Z, Test Euro. lol :)

They're all good! :D

Back