• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Positive HCG Preg Test

skinnyboi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My friend started taking HCG injections two days ago, she just did a preggy test and it came back neg. She injected 125ius both days. How long before she should get a poz result?

Cheers.

I don't understand what she's trying to achieve by injecting HCG?

Tell her to get a proper diet and do some cardio 3 times a week mate.

The only way to lose weight is by running a calorie deficit (using more per day than you take in). This is the best way to lose weight and keep it off. Not eating enough can put you into starvation mode so your body holds on to fat and actually makes it harder to lose. Not only that, it's not healthy to eat too little as you won't get the minerals and vitamins you need.

Most of the diets associated with HCG tell you to run a very restricted calorie intake. The weight loss is mostly attributed to this rather than the HCG itself.

Thank you. Does anyone know when she should start testing positive on the preggy test?

is she using the preggy test as she normally would as seeing if she was really pregnant because that's how i am reading it. i think you have test hcg its self and if its comes up positive then you know its legit hcg if that's what your trying to find out

Yes she is pissing on the test. So she just needs to dip it in the mixed up solution? Is it not possible to just piss on the stick?

stink your penis in her hole, it'll come back positive

Yes she is pissing on the test. So she just needs to dip it in the mixed up solution? Is it not possible to just piss on the stick?

She needs to drop some of the HCG mixture onto the stick. No need to place the whole stick into a vial of HCG. [/facepalm]

Shame on her for tricking some dude into thinking she's pregnant when she's not.

Some things aren't jokes bro. Slap some sense into her.

Back