• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Truth about Cocaine?

feinburgrl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I heard that if you use cocaine is a great way to keep focus at weight lifting and gaining strength. Truth?

i-fucking-love-cocaine.jpg

I heard that if you use cocaine is a great way to keep focus at weight lifting and gaining strength. Truth?

i-fucking-love-cocaine.jpg

False. Training high on Cocaine will not give you focus, it only gives you the illusion of focus.

A fucking heart attack is what it will give you. Might be a fun way to go, bench pressing 400lbs when your heart explodes.

I think pcp would be way more effective.

I agree with MDR. Maybe if it was in the natural form of coca leaves this would be true, much like the natives of South America that use it, but in its purer form it's like comparing smog with putting your mouth on a cars tail pipe.

the only focus coke will give you is peaking out the blinds on the window!

Oh shit dude, IT's THE COPS! :scared:

STFU man, it's Mark the mail man. You need to lay off the drugs. :loser:

Makes me think of that "White Lines" song.. killer tune. Grand Master Flash, I think.

Meth would be a better choice. Hell, maybe then I'd be motivated to unload the leg press after my sets.

Cocaine. It cures what ails ya.

Back in college football I had acouple buddies who did this. They never got pt but they sure did love the yay!

just buy 2 large jars of instant coffee and use them both in one pre workout shake. exact same feeling. stupidest fucking drug ever.

lol did your drug dealer tell you this tip by any chanse.

Back