Unclez.net

Congrats !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats !!!

Rep Points

Thumbs up Congrats !!!

Anabolic 5150 and his new bride are now husband & wife !!! Wishing them all the love and happiness that a good marriage brings. Plus- they are expecting a baby in December which is also very exciting. A big " Congrats" goes out from the entire ZTeam !!!

[IMG]http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Disclaimer.png[/IMG]

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Anabolic 5150 and his new bride are now husband & wife !!! Wishing them all the love and happiness that a good marriage brings. Plus- they are expecting a baby in December which is also very exciting. A big " Congrats" goes out from the entire ZTeam !!!
    That is awesome News! Anabolic Really deserves it! If some of you dont know his story, Anabolic got a second chance at love that most never get.

Congrats Brother!

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Congrad bro am happy for you two!!! I wish you guys great life time together !!

Is pure Awesomeness
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Congratulations to you and your new mrs.

Rep Points

Anabolic 5150, congratulations bro, wish you two many years of happiness!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    That is awesome News! Anabolic Really deserves it! If some of you dont know his story, Anabolic got a second chance at love that most never get.

Congrats Brother!
    Yes he did- and it is a great story- but I think I will see if he will share here. Very inspirational guys- and I am proud he is my very good friend. He is also a very good friend to many on this board that is why he wanted to share. Very cool IMO

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Thank you guys, man I am overwhelmed. I'll share when we get home Monday, too hard on my phone. Just wanna say thank you to all of you from my beautiful Sarah and myself. My life is complete now, our baby in December just makes it better. Talk to you all soon!

Test & Tren

Rep Points

Congratulations Anabolic - that's wonderful!

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

Congrats Anabolic5150!!!! May god be with you lol!!!! I wish you guys a life of happiness and a great time in Vegas!!! Talk to you when you get back....
    amalabs@securenym.net- AMA is where it's at!!!!

Rep Points

I don't know you but all the best in your new life , and your future child thats the best!!!!!! the little ones

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Thanks to all! I'll post what happened when we get home tomorrow. Using my phone now but it's just been awesome. Chilling by the pool now and this morning before breakfast I met a future Mr Olympia! Great goings on, Mrs Anabolic5150 and myself send the love to you all. Later!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

congrats anabolic!!!!!!!!!!!! Im married a sarah myself. 5 years now and couldnt be happier. Just be ready in case that baby in the oven becomes two babies in the oven!!!! It happened to us!!lol

Rep Points

Congrats brother. I wish you and your new bride the best.
    All statements provided by M4A3 are for entertainment purposes only. They are not to be mistaken as medical advice, or as advocating any illegal activity. All readers assume full responsibility for any use or misuse of this material.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Thanks everybody! Nap time for a bit and then dinner and just chill out tonight. Been a great weekend but we are ready to get home, pick up the dogs and spend some time together.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Home! Going to get the dogs and unpack and relax. We are both off this week, gonna get the babies room ready. More later.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    Home! Going to get the dogs and unpack and relax. We are both off this week, gonna get the babies room ready. More later.
    I believe the term is nesting lol! It makes it seem way more real once the room is put together, we had everything in its place. Then the baby came and its complete chaos for a couple months lol!! Enjoy each other bro! Good to hear all is well
    Steroidsforyou

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Lol

Rep Points

awsome brother
    steroidsfax,com vip member

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Man, this is a whirlwind right right now fellas. Single on Friday, married Saturday, Vegas, doing the babies room, getting all the legal stuff done we need to do, getting the dogs. Man, I need to go to the gym!!

Ok, getting married to my beautiful Sarah is the highlight of my life. Some of you know this, some don't but I'll put it out there for all to read.

I married my first wife in July of 1979, she was my first true love. We spent many happy years and knew we would grow old together. In late 1999, she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and died on January 2nd, 2000. That was the first time I ever saw Sarah, she was a young nurse in the hospitall my wife passed in. I remember her as being so kind, always having a look in her eyes like she really cared. I spiralled down hard and spent 2000 and a bit of 2001 immersing myself in booze and self destructive beahvior. Woke up one day and the gym called. Here I am today with that.

In late 2004, I tore my rotator cuff but tried to train past it with no success. I went in for surgery in February 2005, and lo and behold, Sarah was my surgical nurse. We remembered each other (me more then her) and I asked her to hold my hand because I was scared I woud never train again. She said "how can you be scared with all that muscle?". I repled that muscle doesn't make you brave. My surgery went great and during every doctor or therapy visit,, I looked for Sarah. We talked a couple of times, I was smitten but never got the nerve to ask her out.

8 or 9 months later I am back training and look up, there is Sarah, at my gym!!! I followed her to the water faucet and finally, I asked her out for coffee. She said no!! I was crushed, she said no. I moped for a day or two and finally she came up and said, lets get coffee. We have been together ever since. She is my angel, my second chance. Now, she is my wife, my childs mother and my best friend! I am one lucky guy!!

Now, meeting Mr Olympia of the future. Sitting Sunday morning waiting for Sarah's parents for breakfast, I see Sarah get up and walk across the lobby to a lady having a discussion with a young boy, maybe 5. Sarah talks to both for a second and takes the boys hand and comes towards me. She walks up, stops and says "John, this is Jacob and he wants to show you his muscles!" Before I can respond, he hits a huge most muscular and moves right into a front double bicep. He is shaking and breathing hard, thought he was gonna explode. I told him "NICE MUSCLES" and he flexes again. He was worn out now, so I gave him a new bottle of water to drink. He asked me to flex and I said no, his muscles put mine to shame. He was thrilled. His mom came and got him and said sorry for the bother. We both said no bother at all. He shook my hand and said he wanted to be a muscle man too. The lady asked Sarah if we have kids, Sarah rubbed her belly and said "#1 is in here". The lady said that we will be great parents. So she walked away with Mr O 2030, and we both had a great breakfast!!!

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    Man, this is a whirlwind right right now fellas. Single on Friday, married Saturday, Vegas, doing the babies room, getting all the legal stuff done we need to do, getting the dogs. Man, I need to go to the gym!!

Ok, getting married to my beautiful Sarah is the highlight of my life. Some of you know this, some don't but I'll put it out there for all to read.

I married my first wife in July of 1979, she was my first true love. We spent many happy years and knew we would grow old together. In late 1999, she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and died on January 2nd, 2000. That was the first time I ever saw Sarah, she was a young nurse in the hospitall my wife passed in. I remember her as being so kind, always having a look in her eyes like she really cared. I spiralled down hard and spent 2000 and a bit of 2001 immersing myself in booze and self destructive beahvior. Woke up one day and the gym called. Here I am today with that.

In late 2004, I tore my rotator cuff but tried to train past it with no success. I went in for surgery in February 2005, and lo and behold, Sarah was my surgical nurse. We remembered each other (me more then her) and I asked her to hold my hand because I was scared I woud never train again. She said "how can you be scared with all that muscle?". I repled that muscle doesn't make you brave. My surgery went great and during every doctor or therapy visit,, I looked for Sarah. We talked a couple of times, I was smitten but never got the nerve to ask her out.

8 or 9 months later I am back training and look up, there is Sarah, at my gym!!! I followed her to the water faucet and finally, I asked her out for coffee. She said no!! I was crushed, she said no. I moped for a day or two and finally she came up and said, lets get coffee. We have been together ever since. She is my angel, my second chance. Now, she is my wife, my childs mother and my best friend! I am one lucky guy!!

Now, meeting Mr Olympia of the future. Sitting Sunday morning waiting for Sarah's parents for breakfast, I see Sarah get up and walk across the lobby to a lady having a discussion with a young boy, maybe 5. Sarah talks to both for a second and takes the boys hand and comes towards me. She walks up, stops and says "John, this is Jacob and he wants to show you his muscles!" Before I can respond, he hits a huge most muscular and moves right into a front double bicep. He is shaking and breathing hard, thought he was gonna explode. I told him "NICE MUSCLES" and he flexes again. He was worn out now, so I gave him a new bottle of water to drink. He asked me to flex and I said no, his muscles put mine to shame. He was thrilled. His mom came and got him and said sorry for the bother. We both said no bother at all. He shook my hand and said he wanted to be a muscle man too. The lady asked Sarah if we have kids, Sarah rubbed her belly and said "#1 is in here". The lady said that we will be great parents. So she walked away with Mr O 2030, and we both had a great breakfast!!!

Great Story Anabolic! That it really moving, sounds like you have a great woman on your hands, it's amazing how life can change so quickly, good or bad, its how you handle the situations which make us great.

Your a good guy brother

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Great Story Anabolic! That it really moving, sounds like you have a great woman on your hands, it's amazing how life can change so quickly, good or bad, its how you handle the situations which make us great.

Your a good guy brother
    Thank you my friend, you're a good man as well.

Rep Points

Congrats....

Congrats...

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Thank you, all of you!!

Rep Points

Great story I am so happy for your new life.. May your days together be everlasting.. I am newly married myself and just had our first born a baby girl... Life is simply amazing how things always seem to turn around.. I wish you and your new wife all the happiness!!!!

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bbozak20 View Post
    Great story I am so happy for your new life.. May your days together be everlasting.. I am newly married myself and just had our first born a baby girl... Life is simply amazing how things always seem to turn around.. I wish you and your new wife all the happiness!!!!
    Thank you, may your life be blessed and full of happiness. All of you!!

Rep Points

When I first heard abot Sarah saying " yes" -I was thrilled to say the least. Next great news was the baby !! Just shows these youngsters that us " older " guys can still pull it off !! Thanks for the updates bro-appreciate the PMs and HUGS to Sarah and Maddux - your life is great and you deserve it

Rep Points

Thumbs up priceless

Family is everything, hope you the best congrats man

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Great to see good things happen to good guys!! That story aboit the little boy is priceless!
    Steroidsforyou

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Thanks fellas. One great thing about this place is friendship. Sarah has lots of family and friends, I'm REALLY quiet and reserved in my life. Have maybe 2 friends, one being my training partner. But here I have you guys, it's awesome. Sarah laughs that I can go days and speak to no one but her and the dogs. It's funny but sad. But I've got buddies here. And to Ordawg, us old cats are still bad asses!!

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Sarah just wanted me to add "Thank you all" from her. She calls you guys the forum family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast