• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hooked my bro up......

robbiek426

Is pure Awesomeness
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With some of Z's test enth. He loves it. He is a fighter so he is constantly training and sometimes over training. Since he's been on the cycle no injuries, muscle strain and his energy levels are better than ever. He has done a lot of test and anavar for his sport but he says nothing has been as good as this test! Now I gotta get him to try the Anavar with some prop!

That's awesome! :)

I've done the same for my brother and he says it's the best test he's ran so far and loves it!

The Anavar will be great for your brother - being he's a fighter!

Your a good man robbiek ... "Keep'n Uncle Z in the family." :D

With some of Z's test enth. He loves it. He is a fighter so he is constantly training and sometimes over training. Since he's been on the cycle no injuries, muscle strain and his energy levels are better than ever. He has done a lot of test and anavar for his sport but he says nothing has been as good as this test! Now I gotta get him to try the Anavar with some prop!

Is he a MMA fighter ?

z.

I think so too! I am stoked. He has alot of friends that partake in our activities! Hopefully I can hook them up with some samples! I would get rid of a little of my stock for free to make a few Z freaks!!!!!

Back