• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tren and out of breath

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys just having my first taste if tren and find my self out of breath easy as fuck like i went out and had a meal today stuffed my face and was breathing like a 50 stone fat bastard after is this normal does it cause shortness in breath in any one else?....

Lol yes its normal, for me at least. I feel tight in my chest and lungs whenever i run it. Not sure what the cause is but ive noticed albuterol helps. Good luck sleeping though after running bronchodilator stims with Tren.

What doses are you using?

Read article that Heavyiron made about trenabolic by Asia pharma never give that problems at all!

Tren cough is very common.

try to inject a low dose of boldenone that will probably increased RBC ;) and boost your oxygen capacity, or buy AP Tren :)

Treadmill :)

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, there is most definately something about Tren's molecular structure that causes a restriction of the airway-type effect. Not sure what or how but it certainly limits cardio endurance. Oh well, I'm still appearing as though I cardio my ass off due to Tren's amazing abilities in a cut cycle (with Test/Mast and Winstrol).

As long as the Tren is real Tren - it should have same properties across the board. If you use Tren that does not have commonly known side effects , is it really Tren?? I think not. It's a matter of accepting the sides as part of the Tren world.

Will adding EQ into your cycle help with the shortness of breath?

Back