• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My coach says I'm on track at 6 weeks out.......

raychulj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
But I'd like to get more opinions. My first show is July 23rd do you think I'll be ready? The contest is for the NPC and my coach says they like figure girls to come in slightly softer. Not bikini soft but not Pro bodybuilder hard either. here's my progress pics:
253801_10150212516352875_637732874_7248358_4926199_n.jpg

P.S. I just started taking 10mg of Anavar last week 5 in the morning 5 at night. I hoping that'll help lean out my legs and bubble butt lol

it will be close if you're ready or not....right down to the wire imho

you look great though.....i'd ask you out!

That's encouraging! Thanks! And sorry irish 2003 I'm married. Flattered though.

you look bit too soft in my taste but you still got 6 weeks.

ain't nuthin wrong with bubble butt.

you look bit too soft in my taste but you still got 6 weeks.

ain't nuthin wrong with bubble butt.
Well thank you for your honest opinion. I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with my butt, I just want it to be solid for the competition.

You look great as far as im concerned along with your bubble butt. Your husbands a lucky man

You're fit as hell girl... keep up the good work. You'd shame 98% of the women at my gym, no doubt. Great glutes!

You can tighten up some but you are lean already on most of your body. The last areas to lean up are always the thighs/abs/glutes so you are not alone. That anavar will help I am sure.

You can tighten up some but you are lean already on most of your body. The last areas to lean up are always the thighs/abs/glutes so you are not alone. That anavar will help I am sure.
Yea, that's what I'm counting on. My diet and training is pretty spot on. If you see where I was just 6 weeks ago you'd be amazed. It's been a big change. The diet's been the easy part even though I am currently eatting 975 cals. It's waking up and doing long low intensity cardio I dread.

Not following you on that one.

watch the movie friday. you will get it. hopefully.

and closest to contest is easiest time to start slacking off in gym because lack of nutrition keep focused, and im sure you'll do great.

watch the movie friday. you will get it. hopefully.

and closest to contest is easiest time to start slacking off in gym because lack of nutrition keep focused, and im sure you'll do great.
Oh, yea that movie came out when I was 6. I think I saw it once but didn't really watch it. I can see how slacking off close to contest day can happen, but I don't intend on letting it. My husbands doing the show with me so he helps me stay on track.

6 weeks gives you plenty of time, focus and listen to your coach. Good luck to you and your husband.

6 weeks gives you plenty of time, focus and listen to your coach. Good luck to you and your husband.
Oh good. I was feeling like I wasn't where I was suppose to be, thanks for the encouragement! And congrats on wedding and baby!

Another question, what body fat do you think I'm at? The calipers said 11% which I don't believe What-so-ever.

Another question, what body fat do you think I'm at? The calipers said 11% which I don't believe What-so-ever.

It is really hard to tell by the photos. I'd say between 11-13%, but that could be off. Go with the caliper reading as long as they were done by a qualified tester and adjust nutrition and cardio needs off that.

Hey Guys -I don't post here- but the young lady looks like she has worked very hard- and I want to wish her my very best-Thanks-OD

Back