• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Labs after months of blasting...

BigBird

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Doc called to tell me my cholesterol is the worst he's ever seen. The HDL is at eight (8). He didn't tell me what the LDL is. However; he said my liver is very strong as values didn't reflect much stress at all despite running orals on/off since October. Still, the values were slightly elevated but overall no worries there. I have to get more blood drawn for check of these functions. So as it stands, my main issue is cholesterol (HDL) and High BP - 160/60. Orals will end in about 30 days then it will be remain only injectable Test and Mast until mid-August.

Just posting my dilemma. I do not in any way, shape or form advise anybody to run a blast of injectable/orals the way I do. Only posting my situation for whatever you want to take from it.

Looks normal for orals. Just get the lipids rechecked 30 days after stopping the orals.

Correct - that will ensure things are recovering as they should. Thanks.

I did expect my liver values to be in worse shape than they are - However; I am NOT complaining whatsoever!!

Correct - that will ensure things are recovering as they should. Thanks.

I did expect my liver values to be in worse shape than they are - However; I am NOT complaining whatsoever!!
What orals were/are you on?

Thats why i think sometimes the liver toxicity os some orals is somewhat exaggerated. Good post bro.

Gotta watch those chol. levels!

Ya I bet your values will recover along with cholesterol just on test and mast. I guess depending on the doses you are on.

What are your mast and test doses? Just curious

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

hey man sum red yeast rice and hawthrone berry does the cholesterol good. i used it after my winny run, and it helped a lot.

What orals were/are you on?

bump

im guessing he was abusing dbol or tbol? thats a long ass time to be on orals though. be sure to uncheck organ donation on the back of your license now.

Are you taking anything to combat these problems?

Sorry for the delayed response. I haven't been on orals the entire blasting cycle (there's been short 3 week breaks inbetween) but in October I kicked off with Dbol 30mg ED then up to 50mg ED for 6 weeks - took 3 weeks off from orals and then ran Tbol at 60mg ED for 5 weeks, took another 3 weeks off, then ran Anavar at 70mg ED for nearly 7 weeks, then a couple weeks off before running Winstrol at 50mg ED for 4 weeks. Was doing a Bulk cycle from October - March then Cutting from late March until present. 2 more weeks of Winstrol and then dropping orals for good so only continuing with pinning of Test Cyp and Mast Prop. Been running injectables non-stop since October.

Been using Liver Support non-stop since October. Will start Hawthorne Berry for Cholesterol. Have also lowered my sodium intake even more due to the High BP.

Last edited:
Niacin, increase the fiber and olive oil in your diet

mine went from 14 to 42 in one months time

Mine increased in no time as well, don't know what makes it happen

I done a 6 month Blast.
Waiting on My results getting back.
Curious to see how they are.
Cholesterol was the main worry for me.

so a straight 6 month cycle with no cruse time? just compound changes??

Check out Advanced Cycle Support by IronMagLabs for BP liver and heart support. I love this supplement. You should be taking fish oil at 6-10grams a day with cholesterol like that. Red yeast rice no longer contains a statin so IMO it is now useless just putting that out there it was removed due to the FDA. Winny and var will absolutely destroy your cholesterol values.

Check out Advanced Cycle Support by IronMagLabs for BP liver and heart support. I love this supplement. You should be taking fish oil at 6-10grams a day with cholesterol like that. Red yeast rice no longer contains a statin so IMO it is now useless just putting that out there it was removed due to the FDA. Winny and var will absolutely destroy your cholesterol values.

I should've also stated that Fish Oil has been a regular supplement in my arsenal since Day 1 as has a multi-vitamin. I have been using 2 TBSP olive oil in protein shakes twice a day as well. In addition, fiber intake has been more than adequate.

To whomever asked earlier: Yes, straight Blasting for 6 months - no cruising - only with various compound changes throughout. Debating whether to cruise or start pct when complete with current cycle sometime in August. Currently running Test Cyp at 500mg EW and Mast Prop at 150mg EOD. Two more weeks of Winstrol as previously stated. Then no more orals - at least for a long while. Will have lab work again in August to ensure cholesterol levels and BP are recovering. Full hormone panel contingent upon decision to cruise or run pct. Will continue to post all and any interesting information including but not limited to lab work, changes in cycling (although unlikely), sudden health issues (hopefully not!!), etc.

Toco8 from PP helped my cholesterol (lipids) levels go down or back to within range respectfully, but oddly my triglycerides rose like 25 points....:hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
How do you feel in yourself though? And what gains were made?!

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Look and Feel awesome like a million bucks. Only negative is tendency to feel vertigo/lightheadedness during workouts. Probably due to high BP. Workouts are more intense than they've ever been. Friends tell me they are scared to come near me when I'm in the "zone". Vascularity and muscle hardness better than ever. To be honest, now that the Tren has left my system I'm feeling much better overall - even though I loved the Tren. Feel more stable mentally since I've been off it. I am new to Mast and so far I'm very fond of it. No harsh sides and easily helps retain muscle mass during body recomp. Also, haven't had a need to take an AI. Libido is ridiculously high as well. Taking one week off from gym/weights as long overdue to rest/recover a little bit as well as heal some minor aches and pains. Feeling great even though haven't hit weights in one whole week. I have, however, been doing 400-500 various style pushups in the morning including some triangle grip for tris and some high reps for bis with 30lb dumbbells. It appears as if I've been hitting the gym like crazy despite being away from those workouts for one week. Looking forward to getting back in on Monday as I feel revved and 1,000% ready to go.

Back