• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shoulder Pain?

powerfulcapo

Maker of Cement Shoes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anybody have any routines to soothe shoulder pain ?

I stare clear of shoulder press. I rolled my left shoulder doing shoulder press about 5 years ago and it's never been the same. hot showers sooth it after training so you might want to try that...regarding a special soothing cure..I'm not sure, I'd love to find one out though!

Stay away from any heavy pressing movements like bench, or as amonroe said, shoulder press. Shoulder problems are the worst for guys like us.

Most people trash their shoulders by doing a million back and chest sets through the week...what, two days each is very common right? then doing a dedicated "shoulder workout" or shoulder day two times a week, all the while eating mediocre at best. The only time I have any type of joint discomfort is when I'm cutting, eating at a caloric deficit. I seldom do specific shoulder work...of course that explains why I don't have enormous shoulders. Plus I'm not geared up. All I really do is presses.

the bench press is the most overrated exercise in the history of bodybuilding

shoulder are tricky, rest and avoid anything that flares pain. If it's more pronounced on flat bench than shoulder press I'd guess ac joint rest will do the trick obviously avoid bench and dips. rotary cuff tears if verticle will heal with rest as well it all depnds on the pain and what triggers it.

Jump on some skeletal balm, forged joint support and/or cissus. That, and follow the advice you already got. Fish oil or krill oil will help, too.

I use skeletal balm to numb the pain away and SARMS and cissus to help heal the joint. Peptides could help a lot also.

Changed whole shoulder workout yesterday pain went away completely ! Now just sore from
new routine! love that pain!

IML Gear Cream!
What you guys suggest for heavy movement for chest?

What you guys suggest for heavy movement for chest?

Bench presses will do good, if they're not blown out of proportion in the way that bodybuilders and conventional lifters in gym abuse it.

For every horizontal push (protraction/internal rotation focused exercise), there should be a horizontal pull to balance it (row). This will evenly put focus on the scapulae retractors and external rotators that "balance out" bench pressing.

Regular stretching of the chest, focusing on pulling in an equal balance as pushing, and direct rotator cuff work will save your shoulders a lot of stress. Too many people completely eliminate bench pressing before trying one of the above mentioned methods.

Back