• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Website Issues, Please Read

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone,

As you know Z's Sales site is having some technical difficulties, and It will be resolved very soon. For those of you that have purchased your research supplies, dont worry, the information on the site is safe, just the visual communications is having issues.

Bear with Z all is being taken care of, If you have a DIRE DIRE question about your order, send Z a PM with the subject Line "Order Made, Question"

Include as much detail as you can in the pm, and be patient.

Please do not bombard his pm box with questions, that some of us may be able to answer for you.

AS for new orders you want to make now, If the system is still down later today we may come up with a secondary way to place orders, so until then, enjoy some rock and roll!

YouTube Video

Great idea OSL- no reason not to order and get your goodies on the way!! If guys have questions ( no orders) they can PM one of us -Thanks-OD

It's a server issue and problem with permission
I tried to change it but I can't do anything with it !
So now it's up to my server provider and how long it will take him to respond to my email

so fingers crossed !

z.

OK guys- if you need to order- just PM Z and if you have a question- just PM one of us. We will get it done-Thank You-OD

back up

its back on

Back