• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ALR product reviews

TGB1987

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well Guys ALR Industries came through with some products for me to try out. Today I tried out the Chain'd Reaction. I mixed one scoop of this with 14 oz. or water before training. The flavor tasted great. Watermelon flavor. It was a little sweet but was refreshing. When I got to the gym I mixed another half a scoop with 8oz of water I wanted something to sip on during the workout. Since I am not too big on caffeine loaded preworkouts this was a nice change. While training I felt like I was full of energy. I hit biceps, triceps, and abs today. My arms were very pumped not sure if this was from the product working so quick or not but it felt like my muscles were very full. Almost as if I was depleted and then had a big carb meal. The workout came to an end 70 mins after it began and I felt good. I had finished my bottle of Chain'd Reaction and went home for my post workoiut meal. All in all first impressions were good. I liked the taste and felt like it provided the fuel my body needed to keep the intensity up during my workout. I am about to start bulking and this product will be a part of my routine until it is finished so I will update on the results. Tomorrow I may try drinking some post workout to refuel the muscle before my meal. Keep everyone posted.:winkfinger:

Last edited:
Over the next couple of days I will be throwing in N'gorge and Humapro.

It is a different type of supplement. Not your everyday product. So far I like it a lot

Sounds like we have the same experience with it. shit is real deal...some days I take it with hp as my pre workout instead of all the stims in pre's...it's a nice change. Good stuff

ALRI HumaPro is what I am using at this very moment...

Back