• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone try research stop's liquid accutane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using it right now!

Taste like Big Red chewing tobacco!

Yes, 100% GTG

do you guys know the shelf life of this stuff?
Keep it in a cool place out of sunlight and it should last at least a year or so. The biggest issue is settling. It's kind of like a suspension so shake it vigorously before every administration.

what dose are you using? how long you've been using for? is it working? :nerd:

what dose are you using? how long you've been using for? is it working? :nerd:
I used it about a year ago. 20mg daily. Worked VERY well. I went 4 months or so the first time. I basically used up a full bottle. About 2 months later I did another short course at the same dose (this is common) Basically you need to be on it a total of 6 months.

Do you think it "cured" your acne to some degree? are you less acne prone now?

i hear acne comes back for some people and doesn't for others...

I've ran their aromasin w bloodwork, it was def g2g.

Do you think it "cured" your acne to some degree? are you less acne prone now?

i hear acne comes back for some people and doesn't for others...
It alters your DNA transcription after long term use.

Yes, my acne is significantly reduced. About 90% cured.

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus H. It "Alters your DNA Transcription"!!!! Fuck that!

You can see it does after a few cycles you never look the same as you did pre gear.

Check out Acne Tame and Acne Wash at Need To Build Muscle (dot) com. That stuff works great on and off cycle. You can get 15% off and free shipping with the code "need to139" (no spaces).

I'm glad this was posted. I saw this product online and curious! Crazy. It actually works. The price is awesome compared to buying this pills. by far.

My rat has been using it for about a week, looks like it's drying out his skin. However it tastes like complete shit, be warned it tastes like straight rubbing alcohol and burns.

Man that is why I hate things in suspension heh. I started 20mg today. Hopeing it starts kicking in. I got mine from a-b

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

After 1 month of use, 20mg per day, I have about 10-20% of the acne on my back that I had when I first started taking this!

I was told to take it for 6 months, I have a 3 month supply, and will see how it works after that, if need be I will reorder another 3 month supply!

But if you are going to try this product, get yourself a lot of chapstick, it will and does dry your lips out REAL BAD!

Isotretinoin (Accutane) is G2G!

I use oratane which is a generic version my dermatologist prescribed, he said that an average course is 6 boxes which is 360 pills, normally run over 6-12 months, he said to continue running it for a month or two after acne has disappeared to kill off all the bacteria / virus that causes the acne. So yer that's almost a whole year of running 20mg a day. I hated running 40mg destroyed my lips, even running 20mg my lips aren't good and skin is dry as well as being sunburnt easy. Very annoying side effects

After 1 month of use, 20mg per day, I have about 10-20% of the acne on my back that I had when I first started taking this!

I was told to take it for 6 months, I have a 3 month supply, and will see how it works after that, if need be I will reorder another 3 month supply!

But if you are going to try this product, get yourself a lot of chapstick, it will and does dry your lips out REAL BAD!

Isotretinoin (Accutane) is G2G!
Accutane is a miracle drug. Keep us posted brother!

What are you guys using to get the correct dosage? I ordered some stuff for my dog a while back and the plunger isnt marked with 1/2cc or 1cc. Can I just use a 3cc syringe (without the needle of course) to get the correct dosage? I mean 1cc is 1cc correct

You could just go buy a oral syringe at the store for dirt cheap.

Been taking 20mg for 12 days... my lips started cracking badly and started using chapstick. I notice that my face is producing less oil.

Slight improvement in acne.. but too early to tell.

You could just go buy a oral syringe at the store for dirt cheap.

Why would I go spend more money when I have like 500 unopened 3cc syringe? I appreciate your input tho.

you could also ask for oral syringes at the pharmacy... they usually give out free ones.

What are you guys using to get the correct dosage? I ordered some stuff for my dog a while back and the plunger isnt marked with 1/2cc or 1cc. Can I just use a 3cc syringe (without the needle of course) to get the correct dosage? I mean 1cc is 1cc correct

I use the 3 cc syringe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back