• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back on the site...need to get back on track!

MCPaulyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright y'all, after a few years being off the site, I'm back and looking for some tips and motivation for my new goals.

I'm 33 years old, 5'-10", and 169lb - I'm fairly lean and have an athletic shape. My goal is to cut down to 164lb in six weeks, w/o sacrificing muscle mass.

I've been consistently working out for years...weight training, running and swimming. My routine is essentially looks like this:

M: Abs/core; Chest/Back
Tu: Swim AM; Core/Legs PM
W: Run
Th: Abs/core; Back/Shouders
Fri: Abs/core; Arms
Sat: Long run
Sun: Rest

I eat very healthy and don't over-eat (~2,100 cal/day). I take NOXPlode and Jack3d occasionally but that's about it.

I'm at a plateau...I can't seem to cut any more weight (fat). I'm pretty open to just about anything.

Questions I have initially:
-What can I take as a fat burning supplement / stack? I recently purchased, CLA, Green tea caps, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine and caffiene. When and in what combination should I take these?
-Diet...what should I be taking in calorie-wise? Suggestions on meals? What's a good pre-bed snack?
-Routine...I'm down to try just about anything new.

Thanks for all your help!! :callme:

Welcome back. We are thrilled you decided to join us again. Good luck with all of your goals :)

Back