Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

tren cough

Thread: tren cough

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

tren cough

i had a horrible experience this morning and i figured i should share it with yall.

before i ever ordered tren, i read ALOT about it and experiences people have had, etc. the one thing i was the most concerned about from my research was tren cough.

i've now done 8 weeks of tren a (pin ed) and have never experienced the dreaded tren cough. this morning, out of the fucking blue, with 4 shots left in my cycle, it got me. i actually didn't cough, but for about 3 to 4 minutes, i thought i was gonna die. it was a quad injection. i did it nice and slow, like always. when i pulled the needle out, blood trickled down my leg, so i knew i had knicked a vein. this has happened numerous times in my quads and delts, but it didn't bother me. i don't know what was different this morning, but it fucked me up. right after i pulled the needle out, i got a really weird taste in my mouth. my lungs started burning and i started sweating. i stood up and almost fell back down. i was kinda dizzy. i leaned over the sink and sweat was actually fucking running off my face into the sink. i've never seen anything like it. i felt like i needed to cough, but i read one time to fight the urge, because if you start coughing, you won't be able to stop. i was naked, because i always pin right before i get in the shower. i was soaking wet from head to toe from sweating. all i could think of to do was lay down on the floor. i knew the tile would be cool. i layed there and fought the urge to cough as hard as i could and after a few minutes, the fire in my lungs started going out and i knew i was OK. that was some fucked-up shit. i thought i was going to make it my whole cycle without it happening to me - i was wrong.

i sure wish i knew why it happened so i could avoid ever doing it again. it just seemed like any other shot. wtf???
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

Rep Points

you hit a vein bro

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFLY1234 View Post
    you hit a vein bro
    i know i knicked a vein. i aspirate, so i know i didn't inject into it though. it's just crazy. i've knicked veins probably 10 times during this cycle and never had a problem from it until today.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Now you can appreciate all those good pins...LOL!

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

That happened to me to the other night. But I was pinning test and deca...my wife pins me in the glute and when she pushed in the needle i felt a sharp pain, but we continued, aspirated and then injected. Then when we were finished I started to cold sweat, and started coughing like a mf, I thought I would almost pass out. But it calmed down after a few minutes.
    Im so glad I found this board, because here Ive read about other guys that had the same experience, so I knew Ive touched a vein and I didnt panic.

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Now you can appreciate all those good pins...LOL!
    lol. so has it happened to you heavy?

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    lol. so has it happened to you heavy?
    Yeah, it sucks. I have had it happen numerous times.

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

Yeah, it sucks. I have had it happen numerous times.
    so there is no way to totally avoid it, huh?

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

so there is no way to totally avoid it, huh?
    I ran Tren Ace subq for a while for this very reason. Never once had Tren cough during those injects.

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

I ran Tren Ace subq for a while for this very reason. Never once had Tren cough during those injects.
    really?? do you feel like you got your moneys worth out of your gear like that? i thought there were absorption problems pinning sub'q.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

really?? do you feel like you got your moneys worth out of your gear like that? i thought there were absorption problems pinning sub'q.
    There are a couple of studies on pinning 0.5ml oil based aas subq. Both showed steady blood androgen levels with the method. The onset of action is slower but once it hits the bloodstream its no different from IM injects. The lumps it leaves are annoying though. Takes up to a week to dissipate.

Rep Points

damn that sucks. ive done tren many times and never had tren cough . hope it never happends to me