• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gxr hit up lottery winner !!!

I'm pretty sure you can receive pm's, just not send.

In that case I'll take his gears!

hey i was 2nd place in lotto, my PMs work fine

i see him only and posting im not sure what is up with this cat and not replying to a PM i sent him yesterday.

nothings up man, maybe im looking in the wrong folder, i dont know, i just pmd you though hit me back , thanks sorry for the confusion or whatevr

just responded for a second to another one of your pm's again your acting like you not getting the message of me asking for an address to ship to. This is annoying me big time.

yo guys relax i sent back the pm , i just never recieved the last ones , maybe it was my fault i dont know , whatever

Ok, I have a solution, send it to me, I'll make sure I forward it to him as soon as possible :winkfinger: I swear !!!

Ok, I have a solution, send it to me, I'll make sure I forward it to him as soon as possible :winkfinger: I swear !!!
lol. this guy def seems trustworthy. im kinda upset i missed this contest. i hope u guys have more.

Iq tests mandatory for future lottery entrants. Lmao

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Back