• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vote z

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
z vote 1 up!:winkfinger:

Vote for z

Bumpity-Bump- C'mon folks VOTE for Z !! Thanks-OD

Bump n vote- c'mon Z Team:winkfinger:

Is there really any question? Z delivers with great service and quality, idknabout any of you but I haven't waited 2 months for a Z order!

IML Gear Cream!
Is there really any question? Z delivers with great service and quality, idknabout any of you but I haven't waited 2 months for a Z order!

2- 3 months is common with many other sources. I guess some folks don't mind. Z Freaks are spoiled - plus the quality is #1 .

Bump n vote-ZTeam cannot be out voted !!!Thnaks

Here's how Im going decide... I placed orders from two different the same day, first to arrive get my vote :nail: This should be a no brainier since one is Dom and one is Int. However, my Int has shipped days ago, and Z hasn't even picked up funds yet...

Here's how Im going decide... I placed orders from two different the same day, first to arrive get my vote :nail: This should be a no brainier since one is Dom and one is Int. However, my Int has shipped days ago, and Z hasn't even picked up funds yet...

Are ya sure you had all correct and you made contact saying it was ready. You might need to PM me the details-Thanks-OD

Z crushes these other slow lame sponsors

Well, tomorrow is a week and funds not received yet... Looks like Z might loose to Int shipping at this point. Disappointing first order.

Back