• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Axio is up and running

Yeah I got an email... wondering if it was true..the site. Looks good ..its just a shame while they were gone I took a liking to another sponser and the dp gear it would be hard to try them again after their previos demise

site looks good.. do you know if they're gonna be dom or international?

:winkfinger:

I heard rumors that authorities had account info after the bust... I don't know man. Sounds like a risk. Nonetheless they were good before the bust. I just don't want to order and have the Feds knocking on my door.

Until they make good on the outstanding orders, I would suggest not sending any more money their way. Lipstick on GenXXL is still GenXXL, cool new name and a few new touches on the old website but they took a ton of people's cash and ran.

Yes I forgot that part of it..luckely I got a mega order in my hands the day it went down but if I remember there were a ton of people that weren't as lucky...hope they get takin care of somehow

If they aren't going to clean up the mess they left when they shut down before, then they should have just come back as someone completely different. There are so many stories around about them taking payments and running; that it will be hard for many people to trust a Gen...whatever they call it site again. I know I am still waiting on a huge order of aspirin.

Until they make good on the outstanding orders, I would suggest not sending any more money their way. Lipstick on GenXXL is still GenXXL, cool new name and a few new touches on the old website but they took a ton of people's cash and ran.
they never took cash and ran. you got it all fuck up bro. I am a MOD on one of there forums so you dont know shit bro.

they never took cash and ran. you got it all fuck up bro. I am a MOD on one of there forums so you dont know shit bro.
I've read on a ton of forums that people are still owed and that authorities have A LOT of customer info after the bust. I mean, lets be realistic...people are going to question it. Not trying to be a dick or rude but its just the reality of it. Can you have them send a sample to prove?

IML Gear Cream!
nah this is crazy. and crazier that after what just happened, the'yd be on the boards saying hey were back. theres no way.

nah this is crazy. and crazier that after what just happened, the'yd be on the boards saying hey were back. theres no way.

look at other boards, they are. CM, Xtreme~~~

I've read on a ton of forums that people are still owed and that authorities have A LOT of customer info after the bust. I mean, lets be realistic...people are going to question it. Not trying to be a dick or rude but its just the reality of it. Can you have them send a sample to prove?
ya a sample for me

I never heard what really happened . I do know the new Regenxxl is made up of old employees .... I never received my order from last December so I will refrain from using them untill I hear their excuse . :shooter:

DEE, I will be more than happy to post my order number and all the tickets number for my order before they dissapeared. Which will show they accepted my WU and I never received my order. That to me is taking my money and running maybe you call it something else.

That my shit BRO!!!! Don't really know what else there is know about the SHIT.

I never heard what really happened . I do know the new Regenxxl is made up of old employees .... I never received my order from last December so I will refrain from using them untill I hear their excuse . :shooter:

Don't expect Regenxxl to do anything about it or make any excuses. They told me today they are not affiliated with GenXXL at all but are going to claim to have 220,000 satisfied customers after being operational after since yesterday; that's according to DEE's post, and I am sure that is what GenXXL used to claim....hummmm. What I found odd is that my Genxxl login in name and password worked on Regenxxl but they have no affiliation..... Weird..... Or just a coincidence??? They told me to go to Xtra XL forum and post on a speicific thread. Maybe a MOD from there can tell to try pissing in the wind because I think that will happen before my ibuprofen show up.

Don't expect Regenxxl to do anything about it or make any excuses. They told me today they are not affiliated with GenXXL at all but are going to claim to have 220,000 satisfied customers after being operational after since yesterday; that's according to DEE's post, and I am sure that is what GenXXL used to claim....hummmm. What I found odd is that my Genxxl login in name and password worked on Regenxxl but they have no affiliation..... Weird..... Or just a coincidence??? They told me to go to Xtra XL forum and post on a speicific thread. Maybe a MOD from there can tell to try pissing in the wind because I think that will happen before my ibuprofen show up.

I agree !

no. run. its the big bad wolf, boogey monster and richard nixon all rolled into one.

DEE, I will be more than happy to post my order number and all the tickets number for my order before they dissapeared. Which will show they accepted my WU and I never received my order. That to me is taking my money and running maybe you call it something else.

That my shit BRO!!!! Don't really know what else there is know about the SHIT.

They are honoring all past orders xtraxxl there's a thread about it and they have been shipping orders that where never shipped due to what happened and they said there was a "new" site coming like 1-2 months ago so im sure regenerxxl is genxxl same shit different name they just saying there not affiliated as a cover is my bet

There was a rogue operation made of ex staff that had decided to make counterfeit Axio. They were busted in Cyprus. They knew everything about us but we were not aware they were making counterfeit Axio. Given they knew all our details it would be easy for them to try give us up for leniency there. These ex employees did not have any personal information or order information from our customers. the reason we took so long to get back is because we had to ensure security for staff and clients was 100% garuntee

We decided to close down till we had regrouped everything. Still now not everything is regrouped there are not all products in stock but within the month there will be.
We took the time to improve on the Axio brand and we have a better product today. No Pain 100% better performance.
The new packaging is important. Any old labels are counterfeit - this is as a result of that counterfeit operation
New Axio is blue, Syntrop Orange - check the sites, any site shippng a colored label including regenerex is shipping counterfeit and this message must be repeated to the customers and it should be an important part of our mission.

This is interesting to say the least.

So you're saying that people that ordered from the old Genxxl site did in fact NOT have their info fall into the hands of the feds despite what has been posted by the news?

Yes everything was safe and info was stored in several different places so these employees did not have access to all of the access. only a few people had privie to this information and only had acccess to one piece of it.

There was a rogue operation made of ex staff that had decided to make counterfeit Axio. They were busted in Cyprus. They knew everything about us but we were not aware they were making counterfeit Axio. Given they knew all our details it would be easy for them to try give us up for leniency there. These ex employees did not have any personal information or order information from our customers. the reason we took so long to get back is because we had to ensure security for staff and clients was 100% garuntee

We decided to close down till we had regrouped everything. Still now not everything is regrouped there are not all products in stock but within the month there will be.
We took the time to improve on the Axio brand and we have a better product today. No Pain 100% better performance.
The new packaging is important. Any old labels are counterfeit - this is as a result of that counterfeit operation
New Axio is blue, Syntrop Orange - check the sites, any site shippng a colored label including regenerex is shipping counterfeit and this message must be repeated to the customers and it should be an important part of our mission.

so is regenerex legit or not?

100% legit bro... its axio and syntrops new site. check sale on right now 40% off

Back