1Mexgear.com

Anyone us MexGear?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Rep Points

Anyone us MexGear?

I know they are a new sponsor. Pros? Cons?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Big CON for me is that it has MEX in the name.

I'll pass.
    LOL

BOARD REP

Rep Points

guys 1mexgear has good hg stuff you should look. i use his stuff no worries, but u have the wright to ur opinion.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

Order In.. Waiting for shipment. Will review gear quality, etc., after we get it in. We will know FAST if they are legit, etc. So far, good communication.

pm me about ??????

take care.
    Last edited by unclem; 06-20-2011 at 12:35 AM.

IN THE AMA ARMY

Rep Points

def keep us informed cuz you can never have enough domestic partners.

Rep Points

Hey guys, i have used them before a few time. First order was great my order was fast and correct which is always nice. The second time had a little problem with them collecting my funds and not sending my gear, took a little while but finally got it figured out. When i received my gear it was wrong but no worries for me i don't care about which test i use( test e or test c ) the third order completely fucked me hard. Had ordered some H and only received about a quarter of it, and when i tried to get the issue resolved and get my fucking gear, I never got a response back. left me to hang. Now i have been told they supposedly have new ppl working for them not sure. I did like there products xt i believe the company was called, really good shit. Not sure if i would order from them again since i was fucked pretty hard lol up to you guys though

BOARD REP

Rep Points

hello friend,
    i am sorry to hear that you had problems with us. We had a shipping problem about 1 year ago. please send me a PM with your order number and i will fix any problem you had with us. We have excellent feedback in many forums for a year now. We always ship what is ordered and always deliver. So, please send me a PM with all info and I will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic4life View Post
    Hey guys, i have used them before a few time. First order was great my order was fast and correct which is always nice. The second time had a little problem with them collecting my funds and not sending my gear, took a little while but finally got it figured out. When i received my gear it was wrong but no worries for me i don't care about which test i use( test e or test c ) the third order completely fucked me hard. Had ordered some H and only received about a quarter of it, and when i tried to get the issue resolved and get my fucking gear, I never got a response back. left me to hang. Now i have been told they supposedly have new ppl working for them not sure. I did like there products xt i believe the company was called, really good shit. Not sure if i would order from them again since i was fucked pretty hard lol up to you guys though

BOARD REP

Rep Points

You guys mex had shippers fuck up his orders, by the time mex found out it got out of control. He fired all assholes he had and found smart shippers no worries now.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

mex wont use nothing unless its gtg. if he gets legitimate complaints he will replace it. always have a backup in mind in case hes out. oxyflux is the best clenbuterol on the market. lex luger u to sell it to guys.

Rep Points

everyone that is responding about MEXGEAR hasnt been a member long. thats a little fishy to me. sounds like several guys pushing his gear.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyringo74 View Post
    everyone that is responding about MEXGEAR hasnt been a member long. thats a little fishy to me. sounds like several guys pushing his gear.
    ive used his gear. i started in 1979 is that to short. once my split femur heals , its nationals . never stoped since then - a yr.

Rep Points

I recently placed an order with them and had some issues and the guy offered to correct everything immediately, which blew my mind. I should have the Omega which replaced the NITRO in a few days. They are very fast with their shipping and will keep you posted on the quality of the Omega as soon as I start getting results. It hasn't arrived yet but as soon as it does I'll post on shipping, then once it kicks in I'll post on quality.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TurnNburn1x View Post
    I recently placed an order with them and had some issues and the guy offered to correct everything immediately, which blew my mind. I should have the Omega which replaced the NITRO in a few days. They are very fast with their shipping and will keep you posted on the quality of the Omega as soon as I start getting results. It hasn't arrived yet but as soon as it does I'll post on shipping, then once it kicks in I'll post on quality.

plz do, very interested in the quality as im sure alot of ppl are

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kidcas View Post
    plz do, very interested in the quality as im sure alot of ppl are
    No problems man, will do. I need to clear the air a little bit here, I have used these guys off and on now for a good 5yrs and never had any problems til now. I feel that I may have jumped the gun with my anger because like I said they never let me down in the past. His staff is very professional to deal with and always come through. Unlike a company I tried a few years ago that I got some Prop from. It was bunk and they practically laughed in my face when I brought it to there attention. Needless to say, they didn't make it right and I never used them again. This was a well known company also. Not any of our sponsors on this site by any means. I have faith that my old friend will make this right.

Rep Points

I've actually used them for about 5 or 6yrs off and on now and this is the first time any trouble. I posted out of anger when I should of waited until I talked to them first. They are under new ownership now and really do a great job with getting orders out and all. By the way, Toombstone is one of my all time favs. I love the part where Doc says to Ike, "Maybe poker isn't your game, I know, let's have a spelling contest" ,,,,, roflmao! I will definately keep you posted on the outcome with my friends south of the border. Check my friend request so I can PM you with the details. Peace bro!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

he will make it right. iam his rep and those fucking idiots that did something i cant say in open forum, u be surprised how fucking stupid people are. hold on my friend. thnx rep

Rep Points

That's cool man eveyone makes mistakes, I talked to my friend yesterday and all is well. HELP'S ON THE WAY (lol), can't wait to get the nectar from south of the border. Sweeter than a mother's love.....roflmao.

Rep Points

I know they are a new sponsor. Pros? Cons?
    Yeah, the guy is really "Johnny on the Spot", prompt and courteous. Talked to them yesterday and "help" is on the way.

Rep Points

Just an update on the order from my friends south of the border. I got the Omega today and it looks good to go. I even checked out the lot# and came back legit. I really like the clear vials too. I will know more about the dose in about a week give or take a few days. I know one thing, if looks has anything to do with it, its g2g. The color is correct and the consistancy seems good. Post more later. Thanks guys.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TurnNburn1x View Post
    Just an update on the order from my friends south of the border. I got the Omega today and it looks good to go. I even checked out the lot# and came back legit. I really like the clear vials too. I will know more about the dose in about a week give or take a few days. I know one thing, if looks has anything to do with it, its g2g. The color is correct and the consistancy seems good. Post more later. Thanks guys.
    That's good and all but just remember - lots of us will be paying attention for your assessment of the gear. Don't leave us hangin. We're counting on you to return in the near future and give us your HONEST evaluation of the gear. Of course, this all depends on whether we trust you know what you're doing and are a responsible intelligent gear-veteran. Thanks.

Rep Points

hey they told the truth

Rep Points

thats a point lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    guys 1mexgear has good hg stuff you should look. i use his stuff no worries, but u have the wright to ur opinion.
    OK, I recieved my Omega Test E yesterday. New holograms on box and vials. I went to Omega's site and checked for authenticity by the numbers on the external and internal holograms and it came back as "AUTHENTIC". Just to let you know the first time I checked it came back non-authentic because I was off one digit from being correct with the holograms. The second time I got it right and an email came back as genuine authentic. I've got a good feeling about this brand "Omega" as being the real deal but will post again with my results from use. Like I said, I've never had a problem before. Thanks!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weightslayer View Post
    yes Omega LOOKS g2g but, it is seriously underdosed.
    if u think its underdosed i know why. does past emails ring bell. your a real piece of work. i would take the post down but u got your opinion. we will block u from future business then. not for the post but your email we got. this aint my first rodeo.

mex rep

BOARD REP

Rep Points

weightslayer, didnt you use omega last yr through omega, then try ripping them off? come on we got omega who will release, so will i. so keep your shit up. but if its so bad why you try get more by bsing omega.

mex rep

BOARD REP

Rep Points

LOOK WHAT YOU WROTE ON THIS EMAIL TO OMEGA LAB LAST YEAR ABOUT LAB RESULTS. YOU ARE A SELLER OF GEAR AND TRIED TO DECEIVE OMEGA LAB.
    To: omegalabs@live.com.mx
    Subject: RE:
    Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:48:40 -0500

greetings! good news....we recieved blood tests back yesterday and test levels
    were 690ngl...this is good news! will keep you posted!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

and almost a month latr you wrote:

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:23:22 -0500

also, if you would like to have a contact here in the states i would be interested in that...kind of a distributor and spokesmen. i really respect how you do business.
    =========================================
    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:35:19 -0500

greetings. just wanted to let you know, i've been passing your name around some boards here in the states. i have one referal to give to you as soon as he sends me his email i will send it to you. also, if you really want to have a presence here you need to get on a forum as a sponsor. got to ironmagzlabs forums, and get a hold of a mod. you can sponsor the forums and sell your gear world wide. this would give you alot of exposure and let people review your products so people could see your shit is legit.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

see now people will know its gtg gear. u shot yourself in the foot. omega is gtg guys.

mex rep

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Just Ordered off mg yesterday, I will keep everyone updated on how everything goes!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

mexgear accutane by the real manufacture , roche labs gel-capsules. 10mg for 99$ for 30 days supply.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast