• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Canada Post

one2lift

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Canada Post locked out, may be awhile before they get back to work.
Does Z have Canadian Domestic without using Canada Post?

PM Z on this one and also followup with me please-Thanks-OD

No he does not bro. I wish lol looks like my goodies will be sitting in a pile at customs for a while:shooter: I think this might be a good time to load up because when they do get back to work it will be a rush:winkfinger:. Good choice with Z he take care of us canucks real good!!!

Great idea D !! Thnaks for input-OD

yeah it sucks. my gears been in customs for over 45 days now. guess were gonna have to wait it out =/

yeah it sucks. my gears been in customs for over 45 days now. guess were gonna have to wait it out =/

Its seized dude you wint be getting it. They just went on strike last week. Any longer than a week at customs means they are keeping it forever.

Its seized dude you wint be getting it. They just went on strike last week. Any longer than a week at customs means they are keeping it forever.

if your joking about customs then forget this post my friend. my best friend works at the mail room and customs so theres no strike.

m/

Dude canada post is on strike not customs. So the pack comes from z gets to customs but goes nowhere from there because the mailman aint working. I dont see where i was joking?:hmmm:

if your joking about customs then forget this post my friend. my best friend works at the mail room and customs so theres no strike.

m/

Umm maybe the American customs guys aren't on strike but our canadian postal workers sure are. You probably watch fox news.

dang its frustrating with our Canada Post...they are still debating the back to work bill. I wish they would just hurry up and get the postal service moving again.

Hey guys i will be checking it out today but i got a msg saying that my pack has been at the po fir a week. Gonna try and grab it today ill keep yall posted:ohyeah:

Hey guys i will be checking it out today but i got a msg saying that my pack has been at the po fir a week. Gonna try and grab it today ill keep yall posted:ohyeah:

so is stuff going thru customs and sitting at the postal office or is everything just waiting at customs until the strike is over?

So i went to the post office and the girl said they havent received any packages in two weeks so they must be sitting at the distribution plants or customs.

As soon as theyre back to work canada post will be so backed up they wont have time to check packages as closely as they were before, seems like the best time to order

As soon as theyre back to work canada post will be so backed up they wont have time to check packages as closely as they were before, seems like the best time to order
Its my understanding that Customs usually get packages before Canada Post does, then once cleared, Canada Post can take them for delivery.

Back