• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aromasin OR Adex

DEE151

*I Got Gear*
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
witch one of these work better to get rid of the pee size lump?

I have been taking letro and i trust the site cause it is a good known site but the letro is not doing shit for me. so now I got to place an order for another AI.

Aromasin and Adex are to help prevent gyno from forming. They aren't going to get rid of it.

Letro is what you should be using (and you are); if your letro is legit, and it still isn't going away, then surgery may be your only hope.

How are you dosing your letro when you take it? 2.5mg a day?

witch one of these work better to get rid of the pee size lump?

I have been taking letro and i trust the site cause it is a good known site but the letro is not doing shit for me. so now I got to place an order for another AI.

how long have you been taking femara? it takes awhile to really work its way in but once it does it puts in work.

yea, never had any problems with cem products, they are definitely legit. And as for gyno problems, letro should work, its very strong and effective. How long have you been using it?

Fuck it i think my letro is not good. so i am going to place another order right now with BigDogChem for some letro. i hope his stuff can get rid of this lump

IML Gear Cream!
Mine wouldn't go away with Letro alone either, until I staked it with Nolva and Boom!!! What tissue has developed is there, but the inflammation is Mostly gone.

always go with human grade letro

it took almost 2 months for me using letro to get rid of gyno

For starters, not all gyno is caused by elevated estrogen.
ALso your letro may be bunk as alot of the garbage sold is.

I would use a reputable source for PCT and cycle ancillaries.

If your gyno is estro related I would start tamoxifen(nolva) treatment at 20mg daily. Nolva works wonders for reducing gyno when present.

[Influence of size and duration of gynecomastia on its response to treatment with tamoxifen]

[Article in Spanish]
Devoto C E, Madariaga A M, Lioi C X, Mardones N.
Sección Endocrinología, Servicio de Medicina, Hospital Clínico San Borja Arriarán, Santiago, Chile. edevoto@vtr.net

Abstract

BACKGROUND: Gynecomastia is treated when it is painful, there are psychosocial repercussions or it does not revert in less than two years. It is treated with the antiestrogenic drug tamoxifen, but there are doubts about its effectiveness in high volume gynecomastias or in those lasting more than two years.

AIM: To assess the effectiveness and safety of tamoxifen for gynecomastia and the influence of its volume and duration on the response to treatment.

PATIENTS AND METHODS: Forty three patients with gynecomastia, aged 12 to 62 years, were studied. Twenty seven patients had a pubertal physiological gynecomastia, in eight it was caused by medications, in four it was secondary to hypogonadism, in three it was idiopathic and in one it was due to toxic exposure. Twenty patients had mastodynia and in 33, gynecomastia had a diameter over 4 cm. It lasted less than two years in 30 patients, more than two years in nine and four did not recall its duration. All were treated with tamoxifen 20 mg/day for 6 months. A follow up evaluation was performed at three and six months of treatment.

RESULTS: Mastodynia disappeared in all patients at three months. At six months gynecomastia disappeared in 26 patients (62%), but relapsed in 27%. All gynecomastias caused by drugs with antiandrogen activity disappeared. Fifty two percent of gynecomastias over 4 cm and 90% of those of less than 4 cm in diameter disappeared (p<0.05). Fifty six percent of gynecomastias lasting more than two years and 70% of those of a shorter duration disappeared (p=NS). Two patients had diarrhea or flushes associated to the therapy.

CONCLUSIONS: Tamoxifen is safe and effective for the treatment of gynecomastia. Larger lesions have a lower response to treatment.

http://www.precisionpeptides.com/store/Aromatase Inhibitors/Letrozole [2.5mg%20x%2030ml]%20vial.html

BOGO for $10 at the moment. been getting good reviews at the moment.
bro i got some aromasin from them and it was bunk as well. but i do have a filling that some were down the line later that PP will be having good chem products only cause of the ppl they have now on there team.
neal h, and marcus h. but as of right now i would not spend my money on them. i will waight like a few more months a give them a try later on. but as of right now fuck that i dont want to take that chance.

IML Gear Cream!
well Innovative made it up to me with no questions ask and 2 days later i got some more letro. that was very quick shipping with no questions ask. like i said i did trust the site every thing i have always order from them has been good, just this last order but they made it right.

i just started taking some nolva yesterday, but i am taking 40mg untill it starts to go down.

As long as its estro related itll go down.
Run an AI from here on out....preferably not the one that wasnt working.
Itll help prevent further flare ups.

bro i got some aromasin from them and it was bunk as well. but i do have a filling that some were down the line later that PP will be having good chem products only cause of the ppl they have now on there team.
neal h, and marcus h. but as of right now i would not spend my money on them. i will waight like a few more months a give them a try later on. but as of right now fuck that i dont want to take that chance.

fuk hey, how long ago was that? i just placed another order with them :paddle:cheers

2.5mg letro/day for 2 weeks then 1.25 for another two weeks if you have to.

You'll know when its working, sex drive will be smashed, joints are gonna ache.

Try the nolva in there too I guess; I've never done it this way because I respond well to the letro alone.

Letro will work better than both aromasin and arimidex

Either Aromasin or Adex work well for me. No bounce-back with Aromasin, and I agree it is a bit stronger. Letro is a bit much for my purposes, but is a good option in the case of Gyno issues.

Back