• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are you absolutly comfortable with your woman hanging out or talking to an ex ?

mr. ya-di-da

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if you say that you are ok with this then i call bullshit !! NO MAN is ok with his woman hanging out or chit chatin with an ex..you only tell her that your ok with it so that you dont get into an arguement or look like an insecure douche. We all have jealous feeling its a natural thing..some have it less then others and some hide it and control it better but bottom line we all get jealous. its always women that say "you should meet him hes really cool and i think it would be cool if we could all hang out some time " ummmmmmmmm.... NO !! NO GUY wants to hang out with a dude that he doesnt really know OR really care to know or hang out with let alone hang out with a dude that was banging your woman at some time...i dont care if it was 10-20 years ago. So ladies stop thinking its cool that your man doesnt mind and stop thinking its cool that you all should hang out...because in all actuality.. FUCK NO WE DONT WANT TO WE JUST DONT WANNA COME OUT AND TELL YOU THAT WE REALLY DONT LIKE IT !!

Yep, My chick did that shit to me when we started.

She blindsided me with a hangout session with the guy.

He pulled me aside half way "dude, she is a great chick, take care of her".

It took every last bit of control not to stomp the guy.

Told me chick, you talk to your ex again, or have me hang out with any,

Scott Peterson is gonna have a cell mate.

My ex and new hubby wanted to hang out with me and my new wife. I said I'm starting a new life that doesn't include her, we had no kids, so why?

see... its not just me..but i wish i could of explained it to her in a way that she could understand it from a guys point of view but shes a woman and theres no way in hell they will see it like we do...so of course even the first time i blew up about it and said absolutly not ! we got in a big fight and all it did in her eyes is make me look like a big insecure asshole no matter how i tried to explain it..she wont budge..she says that he has always been her best friend since elementry school and she knows his family very well..blah...blah...blah.. and that im just gonna have to get over it..which i did for awhile but it just re-serviced again because she talks to him when im not around i guess you can say behind my back but she says that she has to because she knows i dont like it..i know this but it just still bothers me when i think about it.. i know she is loyal to me and would never do anything and there is no feelings of ever wanting to be with him again.... but its just one of those things that i guess woman just wont understand..but when i told her what if the shoe was on the other foot she said absolutly not !!! lol ! i dont have anything against him or any of her other ex's but she is upset that she had to kinda sacrafice her friendship with him because i dont like it...i feel that she had to represent me to him as a jealous asshole and even though i dont care what he thinks of me because i dont know him or dont care to meet him it just kinda makes me feel shitty that he probably laughs at me for being jealous and most of all how it makes me look to my woman.

Or, he thinks you are a wise man.

If any woman is stupid enough to have some kind of relationship with an ex.. or even have a male friend and consider him as a "true" friend... drop that bitch out the window.

when she tells me that she has no feelings for him in that way anymore i know shes telling the truth but i think she still holds him dear to her heart and wont admit it because she knows i will get mad and doesnt want it to end up in a fight.. she dated him 13-14 years ago but till this day when we are hanging out with other friends she has brought him up in reference to the topic of the confo a few times..she would say something like " oh..i have a friend so in so(the guy) that is like that or reminds me of that " I FUCKIN HATE THAT SHIT !! i dont ever bring up an ex like that in front of her even if something that was said or i seen reminds me of an ex...even if my woman said it wouldnt bother her ..i just dont do it because you never know it might even though she says it wouldnt.. plus...she even though she knows the guy ever since she was young when they dated it was only for 3-4 months and then he dumped her ass ! she told me it just didnt work out but then later told me that he dumped her. but reguardless she wont budge with the hes gonna be my friend no matter what... i just really think the reason why is that she always had a thing for him ever since but he really didnt for her..they finally dated...he dumped her and moved on but she didnt in a way and claims him as a friend still

Okay.. honestly i didn't even bother to read that big block of writing.

She ain't gonna change for you bro. She is going to be who she is. If she's the type to hang around with her ex's. No matter what you do, you ain't gonna change it.

If you aren't happy with her as a person, just make it into a bootycall and look for a new relationship.

Okay.. honestly i didn't even bother to read that big block of writing.

She ain't gonna change for you bro. She is going to be who she is. If she's the type to hang around with her ex's. No matter what you do, you ain't gonna change it.

If you aren't happy with her as a person, just make it into a bootycall and look for a new relationship.

no i feel you... i cant change her..its just one of those things im just gonna have to deal with and get over it like i have before.. but it doesnt mean i have to like it...if she doesnt like that i dont like it...oh well.. because like i said...she said she wouldnt like it either but it would be something she would just have to get over .

If you don't have kids with her or something.. there's no reason to hang around with someone you're not happy with. Life is too short and there's plenty of women out there.

IML Gear Cream!
If you don't have kids with her or something.. there's no reason to hang around with someone you're not happy with. Life is too short and there's plenty of women out there.

no i dont have kids with her..shes a great woman and its not that im not happy with her..i have some issues that stem from a past relationship and obiviously you can tell one of them is jealousy..but like i said...we all get jealous one way or another. but it is what it is and no matter how many people i get to agree with me on this board which im not trying to do...it wont justify how i feel about it to her at all.

its just nice to know that other guys feel the same way and to know that its just not me like she thinks it is.. i tried to tell her any man that says hes ok with it is a damn liar.. he just doesnt want to fight or come off as insecure but deep down inside it bothers him...she was so mad and said no its just me and my insecurities. lol.

If my gf says she gonna go hang out with her ex... that will be the last time she will talk to me. I actually had it happen before.. i told her if she goes to see him, it's over. She knew i was serious and didn't go see him.

A man would hang out with a women only for three reasons:

He's a loser without a life and completely bored out of his mind.
He's gay.
He wants to fuak if opportunity comes.

A man would hang out with a women only for three reasons:

He's a loser without a life and completely bored out of his mind.
He's gay.
He wants to fuak if opportunity comes.

i feel you with that but honestly its not like that he has a lady and a kid now and i know for a fact my woman would not do me dirty like that.. but what trips me out is that she has said that if i made her stop by threatening to leave her she would break it off with me anyways if i didnt stop tripping out over it. she willingly got rid of any other guys in her phone and never put up as much as a fight as she does for him

It doesn't matter if he's got a wife or kid or he's a priest. How many men cheat? How many priests fuak little boys?

You don't think if your gf and the guy went to a bar and have few drinks and somehow end up in a room with your girl getting horny and naked, you don't think he would do her?

Sexuality is a powerful force. It's the very reason why there's freaking 6 billion people on earth.

People who believe in 'female-male' friendship actually never had a true friend.

she knows that im not cool with it and wont hang out with him because of that..it makes her mad but she respects me even though she doesnt agree. when i was living with her at her place in the town that they both grew up in and that he still has family at..he showed up knocking at her door one moring..just to say whats up.. i heard him say sorry i didnt mean to wake you and your man up just wanted to say whats up and im in town you and your man should come by and hang out later.. well later came and she knew i wasnt having it even though i said i would go...she said no lets just go home.. lol.

but if i told her that if she doesnt stop talking to him we are threw..she would say ok..i guess we are done then...thats what makes me mad.. with anybody else she would tell them to kick rocks in an instant...but him...nope.

This would depend on how seriously u guys are about the relationship. If she's willing to let you go for her ex, im guessing she wasn't all that serious.

it hasnt really got to that point yet because some what she has respected how i feel about it but even when we first got together she doesnt talk to him every day its like once in a blue moon. so i never asked about it or cared because she said he was just a friend..but as our relationship went on and got serious i come to find out that not only was he a childhood friend she dated him also...thats when the game changed for me.. she knew from the start the ex hanging out and chit chating thing doesnt fly with me..she just wont budge when it comes to him...i dont want us to loose our relationship over it because its kinda stupid but then its kinda not.. plus like i said she never ever really talked to him or hung out with him from the start but claims hes her best friend and doesnt talk to him or hang out with him because of me..bullshit ! she would only hang out with him when he would come to see his fam or when she was single...but other then that they never ever really talk but she claims he is her best friend.. maybe he is to her..but i dont think he claims the best friend thing with her as much as she does even if i wasnt in the pic. i think that he knows that even though he dumped her she still wants to be his friend because theres some thing she has for him and always will..but i dont think he feels the same way..he dumped her. shes not stupid..she just doesnt want to admit it to me.

Last edited:
To me if she can forget all her other Ex's but keeps in contact with this guy there is something there.

I went throw something similar.
Fiancée knew this guy for years since they where kids.
Her dads friends son.
She set him up with her best friend and they went out for a while.
During the 5 years of our relationship she has kept in contact.
I didn't really mind at all as it was just causal chat.
Only started to get to me when i noticed they started talking a lot more
Went from once a month to every week or 2 weeks.
They would talk about how good of friends they where ect.
This is a guy she tells me she doesn't talk to and hasn't seen in 10 years.
Yet she compliments him for being a good friend for 10 years....

Now i find out he asked her out for a drink.
Plus in his messages he leaves "x" at the end..

I am not jealous, I am a man and i know how single men think.
I told her i find it uncomfortable for her to be talking to a guy as a friend when he has asked many times for her to go for a drink.
She didn't understand at first until i put her in my shoes.

IML Gear Cream!
All women are whores, except for your mother. Just don't ask your father.
Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

lmmfao dude if any woman you are with want to hang out with her ex she is no good. and if she tries to turn it around on you some how tell her ok if we are goin to hang ouut with you ex let hang out with my ex next weekend then see what she has to say. my current gf only talks to her ex about visitation with his kids i told her she can do what she wants but i am just going to see if she hangs her self. im not trying to control her but if she want to have contact with a male then il have contact with some of my ex's. cause karma is a bitch, and it works both ways.

lmmfao dude if any woman you are with want to hang out with her ex she is no good. and if she tries to turn it around on you some how tell her ok if we are goin to hang ouut with you ex let hang out with my ex next weekend then see what she has to say. my current gf only talks to her ex about visitation with his kids i told her she can do what she wants but i am just going to see if she hangs her self. im not trying to control her but if she want to have contact with a male then il have contact with some of my ex's. cause karma is a bitch, and it works both ways.

this is what i have told her..i said how would she feel if the shoe was on the other foot..she said she wouldnt like it but she still wont budge.. its the same its just casual talk and he has never asked her out for a drink or to hang out ..but when she goes to visit her friends or family in her old town he is from there also and has family there..sometimes she goes with out me and if hes there she feels its ok to go hang out even if im not there because they arent doing anything wrong.. i dont like this.

if you say that you are ok with this then i call bullshit !!

Yes I am and its not bullshit unlike much of your post.
My woman knows I'm best she's ever had and ever will.
And if the ex over steps their boundaries, I'd kick their ass.

Yes I am and its not bullshit unlike much of your post.
My woman knows I'm best she's ever had and ever will.
And if the ex over steps their boundaries, I'd kick their ass.

And if the ex over steps their boundaries, I'd kick their ass.-- that i believe and agree with you.. i would feel the same way.

but this...i call bullshit just like you say my post is -
My woman knows I'm best she's ever had and ever will. OF COURSE SHE TELLS YOU THAT..and as for EVER WILL ...dont kid your self your not the only man out there that could be the best for her. so please dont be negative towards my post.

either put that bitch in her place or drop it like it's hawt and move on man.

the moment you give a woman power over you, you live in endless drama and bullshit.

it ain't even about the ex bro. it's about her not respecting YOUR boundaries as the man in the relationship.

so many guys get played for a fool, it's not even funny.

women are easily replaceable except your mother.

And if the ex over steps their boundaries, I'd kick their ass.-- that i believe and agree with you.. i would feel the same way.

but this...i call bullshit just like you say my post is -
My woman knows I'm best she's ever had and ever will. OF COURSE SHE TELLS YOU THAT..and as for EVER WILL ...dont kid your self your not the only man out there that could be the best for her. so please dont be negative towards my post.

I know my woman and I am the best she will ever get, as been the case for all my bitches.
I don't require a lot from them in return and they won't find too much of that elsewhere.
But of course someone with a fatter bank account can be better for them in that regard.
That's common logic.

either put that bitch in her place or drop it like it's hawt and move on man.

the moment you give a woman power over you, you live in endless drama and bullshit.

it ain't even about the ex bro. it's about her not respecting YOUR boundaries as the man in the relationship.

so many guys get played for a fool, it's not even funny.

women are easily replaceable except your mother.

i just dont want it to come down to that and hope i dont want to have to end our relationship if some kind of boundaries at what i feel and believe isnt respected.. she didnt comment.. i sent her an email that explains things more rationally and where im coming from with all of this..couldnt talk to her about it in person because it got heated.

I know my woman and I am the best she will ever get, as been the case for all my bitches.
I don't require a lot from them in return and they won't find too much of that elsewhere.
But of course someone with a fatter bank account can be better for them in that regard.
That's common logic.

hey bro...what ever you say. :winkfinger:

i think in all honesty she would say yeah your a great guy but there always is a possibility that out there some one else can be just as great or even better for her. with out having hella money.

Last edited:
Yeah whatever indeed, and do not call me bro. That creeps me out.

Back