IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

protein powder vs powdered milk

all natural

Rep Points

protein powder vs powdered milk

I heard that powdered milk is very high in protein. I don't feel I need too much extra protein (I'm a 17 yr male weighing 120 pounds), so I'm kind of thinking that this could be a cheaper way to get the extra grams of protein I need.
    I was just wondeirng if someone could help me decide between using powdered milk, regular protein powder, or high carb protein powder as a supplement. On another note I wouldn't mind gaining some extra pounds.

P/RR/Sh Warrior

Rep Points

Re: protein powder vs powdered milk

Originally posted by Jemal
    I heard that powdered milk is very high in protein. I don't feel I need too much extra protein (I'm a 17 yr male weighing 120 pounds), so I'm kind of thinking that this could be a cheaper way to get the extra grams of protein I need.
    I was just wondeirng if someone could help me decide between using powdered milk, regular protein powder, or high carb protein powder as a supplement. On another note I wouldn't mind gaining some extra pounds.
    high carb protein powder as a supplement.if you went with this, i suggest to use it as post workout drink[example,N-large2, by Prolab]...regular protein, i think Optimum or EAS sell good quality whey protein products.....powdered milk is cheap, more or less just like drinking milk out of the jug.if your just starting out and $ are tight, just go with a whey protein.IMHO
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.prrstraining.com Time to GROW Without Plateau!