• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Caber or Prami?

Never used Prami, but I would opt for it next time around bc of the
Short half life. It's easy to dose caber too high, and then ur stuck with restless anxiety for several weeks while u wait for it to clear

Never used Prami, but I would opt for it next time around bc of the
Short half life. It's easy to dose caber too high, and then ur stuck with restless anxiety for several weeks while u wait for it to clear
Good input. Thanks. I did not even know that this was a side effect.

Anybody else have an opinion?

Prami has more sides, but is a bit stronger, IMHO. I prefer Caber because I feel better on it, and have fewer sides. Either works well.

Got Caber on hand for my next cycle which includes Tren-a and Masteron. Everything I seem to read about it states that it's easier to get the dosing right and has less sides.

Prami has more sides, but is a bit stronger, IMHO. I prefer Caber because I feel better on it, and have fewer sides. Either works well.

What kind of sides?

Caber - trouble finding it anywhere. Everybody carries prami.

What kind of sides?

Caber - trouble finding it anywhere. Everybody carries prami.

Just my personal experience. Many people do much better than I do on Prami. Mostly I just feel lousy in general. On Caber I have no noticable sides at all. Caber is out there, just takes a bit of looking.

Back