• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No pain meds from sponsors

crudadillamonkey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why do none of the sponsors offer any good meds for pain relief? They're already balls deep in other meds.

I've too wondered the same thing. I really wish they did.

I thought Naps does, while you waited 4 months for your pills, depression made you kill yourself.

Gear is legal in a lot of countries..but in the coutries that gear is legal pain meds are still illeagle...I could be wrong but I know this is fact for one of my suppliers

pain meds are considered "rec drugs" now on most boards and countries alike.......i'm sure the board doesn't want those items openly discussed here

How is that any different than the "Relievers" most carry?

I would buy

IML Gear Cream!
My friend sure has a large stash of pills, his doctor just writes him scripts and he just stores them. I asked him why, and he said "in case the world ends I can make millions" :coffee:

My friend sure has a large stash of pills, his doctor just writes him scripts and he just stores them. I asked him why, and he said "in case the world ends I can make millions" :coffee:

All good and well to have that, though they expire pretty quick though. Why not sell them now and stock up on cash? Sure it is risky but those white collar pill heads tend to be reasonably not shady so you could get away with it. :hmmm:

All good and well to have that, though they expire pretty quick though. Why not sell them now and stock up on cash? Sure it is risky but those white collar pill heads tend to be reasonably not shady so you could get away with it. :hmmm:

Cause he knows that selling pain pills can land some pretty big jail time.

^ sell in bulk!

Back