• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cruising vs. PCT

IML Gear Cream!
not if you are taking hcg....

the idea I was throwing out was if you go with a lower dosage, would a pct assist in preventing too much estrogen imbalance from happening so you dont get the issues associated while the hcg maintains testicular size, so it becomes more of an estrogen issue, doesnt it? (just asking).

some people use a blast and cruise wehre they never really ever go off but alternate high and low cycles

I don't really have an answer for this but I think it's a good question. I think the "pct" though would be more of, as you say, estrogen control or "ecdc" "estrogen control during cruz". Something like aromasin or adex along with the hcg to try keeping normal hormone levels.

I hope someone who knows more than me adds to this. The input so far is very enlightening thanks all!

No matter what dosage of AAS your running you should pretty much always be running an AI (aromatase inhibitor) This prevents the test from converting to estrogen. HCG maintains testicular size but your still shut down, it just makes you testes start producing natural test FASTER when you do come off. More experienced guys can chime in here too.

this guy isnt even on here to listen to what people have to say, he is just listening to what he wants to hear. first of all man, have to seen a proper pro cycle?? have you ever heard about doses they use
most bbers are drug addicts, they abuse high amounts of diuretics, insulin. to get anywher in pro bbing you need to be on all of this. you will not be a top pro without insulin in high doses. you think a man under 5'10'' can walk around contest shape over 220 without insulin, no my friend. you have a lot to learn of the world of pro bbing

this guy isnt even on here to listen to what people have to say, he is just listening to what he wants to hear. first of all man, have to seen a proper pro cycle?? have you ever heard about doses they use
most bbers are drug addicts, they abuse high amounts of diuretics, insulin. to get anywher in pro bbing you need to be on all of this. you will not be a top pro without insulin in high doses. you think a man under 5'10'' can walk around contest shape over 220 without insulin, no my friend. you have a lot to learn of the world of pro bbing
No ive never seen a pro cycle why dont you outline one for everyone? What level of competition do you compete at big guy? Unless you have a pro card or are friends with the pros then its all speculation. No shit the pros use a lot of gear and sacrifice their body? Really? I had no idea you had to do that to come on stage at 5'10 260 at 4% bodyfat. I thought they just used creatine and Cell Tech? And quit bitching about insulin use. Your the guy who says Phil Heath has a shitty physique and uses too much insulin right? Hes at a much higher level then you, so you should be taking tips not hating.

No matter what dosage of AAS your running you should pretty much always be running an AI (aromatase inhibitor) This prevents the test from converting to estrogen. HCG maintains testicular size but your still shut down, it just makes you testes start producing natural test FASTER when you do come off. More experienced guys can chime in here too.

I agree.... I am going to do my first cycle with test e and using aromasin and hcg on cycle and nolva and clomid pct..... I know my estrogen is naturally out of balance being bigger boned, plus being 50 also throws it out of wack.

I know as some have said to be a pro bber, they take a shit load of drugs, insuline, etc... but I bet that some people on this board can go into some of those model physique type f competitions, you dont have to be huge, just ripped and very symmetrical.

i am not hatting on anyone, and not you. so dont think i am coming at you as i am NOT. i am here to give you my advice and help.
i just want to make sure you have the right advice and you seemed to dismiss other coments other than the ones you wanted to hear. if you really want to go down this path, then cruising is the best option for you, and in reality its the ONLY option for you. i am not against all this drug use. i am trying to obtain a pro card myself. and i use all this on myself aswell(no recreational drugs however). bigdtrain speaks truth and only truth. i know pros and have heard about certain people and there habits. for example, branch warren is in very dangerous circumstances right now, he uses high levels of pain killers, diuretics, and insulin. you can be healthy on aas and gh, and can be healthy rest of life on that, but when you start using high amounts of insulin, diuretics and painkillers you take life in own hands and your a walking time bomb. again phil health may be at top, but bbing is lots of politics aswell, he is not a good bber

No ive never seen a pro cycle why dont you outline one for everyone? What level of competition do you compete at big guy? Unless you have a pro card or are friends with the pros then its all speculation. No shit the pros use a lot of gear and sacrifice their body? Really? I had no idea you had to do that to come on stage at 5'10 260 at 4% bodyfat. I thought they just used creatine and Cell Tech? And quit bitching about insulin use. Your the guy who says Phil Heath has a shitty physique and uses too much insulin right? Hes at a much higher level then you, so you should be taking tips not hating.

i am not hatting on anyone, and not you. so dont think i am coming at you as i am NOT. i am here to give you my advice and help.
i just want to make sure you have the right advice and you seemed to dismiss other coments other than the ones you wanted to hear. if you really want to go down this path, then cruising is the best option for you, and in reality its the ONLY option for you. i am not against all this drug use. i am trying to obtain a pro card myself. and i use all this on myself aswell(no recreational drugs however). bigdtrain speaks truth and only truth. i know pros and have heard about certain people and there habits. for example, branch warren is in very dangerous circumstances right now, he uses high levels of pain killers, diuretics, and insulin. you can be healthy on aas and gh, and can be healthy rest of life on that, but when you start using high amounts of insulin, diuretics and painkillers you take life in own hands and your a walking time bomb. again phil health may be at top, but bbing is lots of politics aswell, he is not a good bber
Yeah man makes sense and your right a lot of B.B.ing is politics

I had not considered cruzin till I read this thread. Lots of great info and opinions thanks all. Now that I am over 50 maybe it is something that would work out for me.
Yea get your doc to check your levels. Mine precribes 400mg per week!:ohyeah:My levels were at 386. As long as I keep them under 1,000 when I get blood work done he is happy! i always know when i am going to give it so I cut way back for a month.

if you guys want ill post proper pro cycle

I would be very interested and grateful for this. Personally I have to admit I have no clue what it would be and would like to learn.

i have gone to a national clinic site. They give prescription injectables, (test cyp), without a thought. i wanted a paper to travel with, ( i fly a lot for work), and i got that, but it is not an inexpensive route.

When i see what they get vs. what i can do with raws and home brew, it is almost obscene.

Yea get your doc to check your levels. Mine precribes 400mg per week!:ohyeah:My levels were at 386. As long as I keep them under 1,000 when I get blood work done he is happy! i always know when i am going to give it so I cut way back for a month.
Damn. Mine is at 100 and he's only prescribed 200 every other week.

Yo Livebig........almost all women want children[alot of men too].....you may lose some value to a women if you can't make a 'little rugrat'...if you catch my drift......so keep it in mind .......
..........charley:winkfinger:

Yo Livebig........almost all women want children[alot of men too].....you may lose some value to a women if you can't make a 'little rugrat'...if you catch my drift......so keep it in mind .......
..........charley:winkfinger:
thanks brotha. I have decided to PCT after each cycle. Solid advice

Back