Heres a question for the guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Registered User
    mr. ya-di-da's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ca.
    Posts
    411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    20738351

    Heres a question for the guys.

    lets say you have a female friend that you knew for a really long time and you always had strong feelings for her but she wouldnt cross the friendzone with you know matter what even though she knows your a great guy but reguardless you guys stay friends. years go by and all of a sudden she calls you because shes in a situation and needs your help and had no other place to go. you tell her to come out and when she shows up she is pregnant but its not your kid. shes ends up staying with you and she knows you have feelings for her so you both decide to see what can come out of it. would you still really honestly want to try to have a relationship with her like you always wanted to even though she is pregnant from someone else...or would you just play it out get a little pregnant pussy from it and once she starts to get further along with her pregnantcy come to your senses and break it off and send her on her way.

  2. #2
    - - - - - - -
    minimal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    bout tree fiddy
    Posts
    1,021

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    80694232


    dude, are you pregnant?!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    mr. ya-di-da's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ca.
    Posts
    411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    20738351

    hell no ! lol.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    vortex's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    9752298

    I think I would have to be in that predicament to give you an honest answer. But I could see wanting a relationship to work out. I would be very careful about it though, that child would pretty much be yours as well. Now if you start out with getting pregnant pussy, you might not have a clear head and break away like you intended.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    BigMuffin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Big House
    Posts
    499

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    9131838

    Quote Originally Posted by mr. ya-di-da View Post
    shes ends up staying with you and she knows you have feelings for her so you both decide to see what can come out of it. would you still really honestly want to try to have a relationship with her like you always wanted to even though she is pregnant from someone else...or would you just play it out get a little pregnant pussy from it and once she starts to get further along with her pregnantcy come to your senses and break it off and send her on her way.
    If u knew she was pregnant and took the chance and all goes wll then why would u break it off? That could really take a toll on her and the baby. You should reallly think about this before taking on this responsibility. If u really care for her and her for you then take the chance, but it seems weird she comes to u in need but not when all is going well...

  6. #6
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    22,912

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    693
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    She is using your feeling for her to get herself out of the situation she found herself in.

    Welcome to the world of "Conniving Whores" son



    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Saney's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IMF
    Posts
    10,288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    1270266230


    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    She is using your feeling for her to get herself out of the situation she found herself in.

    Welcome to the world of "Conniving Whores" son
    This is exactly the case.

    She knows how you feel. Never carried before until she "needed" someone to care and knew she could count on you for that missing love in her life.

    She'll eventually get strong and leave you because she never wanted you in the first place. She'll find someone else to fill her void. Then you'll be sowwy


    The 4 hour Body!





  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,481

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    133803103


    Yeah bro, your emotions are confusing your reality right now. Man, you need to cut it off at the knees and ensure you give yourself a chance at life with a girl who is into you and wants your children instead of a ready made family as your "friend" is trying to impose on you. Think about it, she is coming to after she got pregnant and being rejected by the person she got pregnant by. Your sloppy seconds and the kid will always be a reminder of that. To many girls out there bro to get slapped in the face with the drama you are messing with! Send her a card of sympathy and tell her good luck. Dollar tree has great cards to send her. Lol, you deserve your own chance at life man!!!!!!!!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

  9. #9
    Placebo Abuser
    ceazur's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pull up bar
    Posts
    1,564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    70696857


    Since this seems like a legit question I'll be real with. If you have feelings for her an you think her feelings for you are real then try it: you only live once and it's your life.. What's the worse that can happen? Your feelings get hurt and you go SFW.. Don't listen to anyone else.

    No homo.
    "Train like God is watching"

  10. #10
    Registered gear-user
    DecaConstruction's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ....iladelph
    Posts
    992

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    105972227


    Quote Originally Posted by mr. ya-di-da View Post
    lets say you have a female friend that you knew for a really long time and you always had strong feelings for her but she wouldnt cross the friendzone with you know matter what even though she knows your a great guy but reguardless you guys stay friends. years go by and all of a sudden she calls you because shes in a situation and needs your help and had no other place to go. you tell her to come out and when she shows up she is pregnant but its not your kid. shes ends up staying with you and she knows you have feelings for her so you both decide to see what can come out of it. would you still really honestly want to try to have a relationship with her like you always wanted to even though she is pregnant from someone else...or would you just play it out get a little pregnant pussy from it and once she starts to get further along with her pregnantcy come to your senses and break it off and send her on her way.
    If it's not my kid, hit the highway chick...poking a pregnant chick just isn't me......Huge dick move if you lead her on and months later, while still pregnant, you bounce on her.....she may have a mental breakdown who know.....just me though

  11. #11
    Get outta my yard
    BOARD REP
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in between
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,565

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    246801077


    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    She is using your feeling for her to get herself out of the situation she found herself in.

    Welcome to the world of "Conniving Whores" son
    ^^^ this

  12. #12
    Sancho
    Big Pimpin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
    Posts
    5,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1250719892


    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    She is using your feeling for her to get herself out of the situation she found herself in.

    Welcome to the world of "Conniving Whores" son

    This ^^



    "You know one cool thing about women? Women get to have platonic friends... Men don't have platonic friends, okay? We just have women we haven't fucked yet! You know what a platonic friend is to a woman? It's like a dick in a glass case: in case of emergency, break open glass!"

    -Chris Rock

  13. #13
    Registered User
    zoco's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10561601

    Get the f**k away or you'll be sorry later.

  14. #14
    Non-Elite Member
    x~factor's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Old Bridge, NJ
    Posts
    1,933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    97800608


    Man, women are so slick, its almost unreal.

  15. #15
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    22,912

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    693
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by x~factor View Post
    Man, women are so slick, its almost unreal.
    no, men are so fkg retarded



    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Similar Threads

  1. Question for you guys?
    By fletcher6490 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 04:25 AM
  2. I have a question for you guys
    By DontStop in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 02:07 PM
  3. QUESTION GUYS CAN U HELP>>
    By lovetoeat1 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:42 AM
  4. ok guys new Question.......
    By pmorphy1 in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 03:32 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums